Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He never called for that. He had a hot humid summer which is exactly what we’ve had in SNE. Temps show it

Oh yes he did, Missing H's , fail in my book. Oh and , where's the Sept hammer, can't touch this. Nothing exceptional in the HHH dept. You can glorify a couple/4 of warm humid days out of the next 15 but , can't touch this 

download.png

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Oh yes he did, Missing H's , fail in my book. Oh and , where's the Sept hammer, can't touch this. Nothing exceptional in the HHH dept. You can glorify a couple/4 of warm humid days out of the next 15 but , can't touch this 

download.png

When that changes to WAR backing in as we move forward .. please post that too. September gonna roast relative to normal. Gibbs and Scooter knows 

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Eager for the DIT flip cuz this version is getting very old and tiring. Is that Oct or Nov 1st? 

Fall begins for me next month. But I’m also not gonna hide behind charts that haven’t verified ever and pretend it’s fall and cool next month. It’s a furnace . Not what I want in September , but it’s coming. Why deny it

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Fall begins for me next month. But I’m also not gonna hide behind charts that haven’t verified ever and pretend it’s fall and cool next month. It’s a furnace . Not what I want in September , but it’s coming. Why deny it

Why don’t you take this stance during the cool downs in summer like this one?

Mins last night at North Country ASOS:

SLK... 35F

HIE... 39F

MVL... 44F

MPV... 45F

47 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

So what I’m getting out of that graph is that CT had maybe 60 hours of 70F dews this August compared with 300+ hours last August?  

It doesn’t even look above average dews there. 

Noted the apparent zero for 70s Tds in 2008, my one August that never reached 80.  (Until this year?  Still in play.)

3 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Cool, beautiful summer morning.  

Just had my oldest dog pass peacefully in my arms this morning so a bit of a sad, sunny Saturday. 

If only their innocence, loyalty and capacity to love could be easily learned. Apparently you found a way. As always .....

• Like 1