Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

45 minutes ago, dendrite said:

81/67 with mixed clouds. Warm, but not too bad. Max is 82.1F so far.

Yeah high of 81F up here so far.  

81/64.  Standard summer fare.  

I was looking at the model temps though, the next few days it just has low 80s up here while SNE bakes.  Like Monday night the NAM had mid 50s while it was 70+ in SNE for overnight mins too.

Somehow a major limb-tree sized ended up straddling the fence between our next door neighbors and us.  Origin from a tree inside our property line so I bought a chainsaw  and took car of it.   Pretty good sweat going.   Loved the chainsaw-can’t wait for the next one!

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Somehow a major limb-tree sized ended up straddling the fence between our next door neighbors and us.  Origin from a tree inside our property line so I bought a chainsaw  and took car of it.   Pretty good sweat going.   Loved the chainsaw-can’t wait for the next one!

F yeah

10 minutes ago, weathafella said:

At your age,  chainsaws can be dangerous I heard 

52 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

hmm Not sure... Some 91s around but mostly 88's ... Boston was breeze-banged all day at 80... But Nashua/BED/HFD .... Manchester NH in the running too .. heat wave day 1 "might" have begun ... Norwood was 93 ..bit of an outlier?

Goes to Google. Searches "breeze banging." Toggles to images. Regrets instantly. Reevaluates life decisions. 

• Haha 4