Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

37 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.

Exactly.  What a bizarre take on dog ownership that was.  I guess he's never heard of working dogs or thought that some people might have a dog because they are loving and care about another living being? 

1 minute ago, MetHerb said:

Exactly.  What a bizarre take on dog ownership that was.  I guess he's never heard of working dogs or thought that some people might have a dog because they are loving and care about another living being? 

I don't think he was being serious.

For some reason that quote reminded me of an episode of the Sopranos when Bobby says some quote and Tony yells at him...it was hilarious 

41 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah that was pretty bad.  If having a wagging tail companion following me through rivers, lakes and mountains makes me a control freak, so be it, lol.  

Humans can’t give unconditional love like a dog can.  My dog would follow me through anything and wouldn’t even hesitate.

There are a few on here if one of them takes a swan dive off a bridge, The others would follow too.

This would be fun:  

"The world's lowest recorded relative humidity value occurred at Coober Pedy in the South Australia desert when the temperature was 93 degrees and the dew point was minus 21 degrees producing a relative humidity of 1 percent.Dec 16, 2011"

Kevin and Dr. Dews would have a tough time 

• Haha 1

12z Euro comes back to Earth a bit on the heat ... what'dya know...

Still a warm vibe out there tho.  Probably more like a lot of lofty nocturnals again ... pressing dailies to exotic levels that lie.   Persistent 88 to 93ers over top.  The GEFs mean is warmer than it's consummate ridge-grinder happy operational, while the EPS mean was less than then 'skip the first five chapters of GW ... and go right to death in the streets heat' dystopian novel of the Euro..

But you know ... at my age... I've come to find February and Augusts share a temporal relative state in common - namely... regardless of either... if you're sick of its season... you blink twice and take a deep breath and its over.   Invariably these days ... well, years actually, I find my internal monologue going,  "..that was just so hot(cold) five weeks ago...?! wow"

Regardless of the circadian dimming of middle-aged time awareness ... logistically, summer is over faster than it took to get this far... Just like that statement drives Steve to rage if one dares make the impertinent ( and reality based) jest the same way in February.  This is like that moment around 2:12 am at a 20something party ... and two couples left, one of which had the really hot chick, even though there's still energy in the room -