Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You seem to hate peasant weather for 99% of humanity as much as a rainstorm in January lol.

I like all weather at certain times. I never said this wx isn’t nice. It’s just not my preference in summer. I just think it’s funny that the biggest hater of summer wx is the only poster that got poured on in COC k wx today 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

BOS/HFD cracking >30" seasonal total this winter? It's looking suspicious

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

COC k delivering beautiful wx. Enjoy it!

Looks great for our days and days of COC.  rain tomorrow for NNE, hoping for a dry cfp Monday, and then the wave train gets some folks more rain Tuesday, maybe flooding. Exactly how the COC crew drew it up.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

BOS/HFD cracking >30" seasonal total this winter? It's looking suspicious

Looks great for our days and days of COC.  rain tomorrow for NNE, hoping for a dry cfp Monday, and then the wave train gets some folks more rain Tuesday, maybe flooding. Exactly how the COC crew drew it up.

Where's  the 90's and high dews?  I rather rain 

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I like all weather at certain times. I never said this wx isn’t nice. It’s just not my preference in summer. I just think it’s funny that the biggest hater of summer wx is the only poster that got poured on in COC k wx today 

I love the rain. Was just hoping to mow the lawn

That's an impressive above normal look to the D6-10 Euro...

There's actually some semblance of that sort of heat dome - ridge roll-out from the Midwest lurking in some of these recent operational GFS runs too... But ...prooobably need a couple days to assess the legitimacy of that period of time. 

The tele's are still in there perennial slumber ... but the NAO... having some minimal correlative usefulness at this time of year, is rising as we near that period... so that may offer a hesitated nod.

Either way... the Euro as usual takes a D8 unavoidable extrapolation for big heat on D9 ... and finds a way not to get heat in here on that D9 ... That's bullshit ( relative to this run that is...)  Assuming for a moment D7/8 holds... 9/10 go to hell in a correcting evolution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

That's an impressive above normal look to the D6-10 Euro...

There's actually some semblance of that sort of heat dome - ridge roll-out from the Midwest lurking in some of these recent operational GFS runs too... But ...prooobably need a couple days to assess the legitimacy of that period of time. 

The tele's are still in there perennial slumber ... but the NAO... having some minimal correlative usefulness at this time of year, is rising as we near that period... so that may offer a hesitated nod.

Either way... the Euro as usual takes a D8 unavoidable extrapolation for big heat on D9 ... and finds a way not to get heat in here on that D9 ... That's bullshit ( relative to this run that is...)  Assuming for a moment D7/8 holds... 9/10 go to hell in a correcting evolution.

We tried telling em’ . Please hammer... don’t hurt em’