Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Big New England heat 7/19-21

weathafella

8 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

At the family cottage in N Falmouth (1/2mi from Buzzards Bay) SW wind across the bay providing natural a/c.  70F.  

Plan on 2 full days of boating and beaching.  

I am sure some on here would question why anybody would want to escape the heat. 

Probably be 90+ there tomorrow and Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

With no ac in the cottage , Pony O’s stuck to azz cheeks while sleeping/ sitting 

I would rather sleep in Walmart than cottage w no A/C during high dews.

But the beach during the day sounds great 

my gf’s parents have one at craigsville beach on cape and she said “you probably don’t wanna go cuz there is no A,C”  “Correct , that and I can’t bang u with your parents across the hall and there is no surf “ are almost equal but No A.C is more so during high dews 

88 F last I peeked 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I was just looking at MOS.

Wouldn't MOS, even in the really short term, have a bias towards normalcy as opposed to extreme?  It may not affect it much at such short lead time but I have to think MOS is going to lean more than other guidance towards the middle of the road?

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Wouldn't MOS, even in the really short term, have a bias towards normalcy as opposed to extreme?  It may not affect it much at such short lead time but I have to think MOS is going to lean more than other guidance towards the middle of the road?

Maybe but it isn’t having much trouble putting hundies left and right for the weekend.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

At the family cottage in N Falmouth (1/2mi from Buzzards Bay) SW wind across the bay providing natural a/c.  70F.  

Plan on 2 full days of boating and beaching.  

I am sure some on here would question why anybody would want to escape the heat. 

My wife was kayaking on Narragansett Bay today and chilling at Beavertail. Said it was very cool there

19 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I would rather sleep in Walmart than cottage w no A/C during high dews.

But the beach during the day sounds great 

my gf’s parents have one at craigsville beach on cape and she said “you probably don’t wanna go cuz there is no A,C”  “Correct , that and I can’t bang u with your parents across the hall and there is no surf “ are almost equal but No A.C is more so during high dews 

88 F last I peeked 

I thought you had milf after milf? Where’d the GF come from?

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Big potential fly in the ung is debris especially tomorrow.

this has been buzzing around all week as a possibility...yeah

That pig up there in Minnesota...holy shit ballz is that thing a monster all ready and it's not even feeding off the diurnal cycling of radiative cloud top cooling yet... Then eastern Michigan is also going crazy...

21 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

MOS bends towards climo the farther in the future one goes. So the MAV/MET should be reasonably good in the near term. But like all guidance forecasting extremes is hard because extremes by definition don't happen frequently. 

Actually Euro ensemble MOS got worse headed into today, whereas 5 days ago was showing BOS around 92-94.