Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
TODAY: July 17th-18th - Storms/Severe/Flooding

TalcottWx

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

.87 worse up towards Met who smokes Herb near Stafford 2.6 up there. Nice batch incoming might be just to my south. I was pretty dry so perfect timing before we all die from heat

I will enjoy tomorrows temps before the Florida weather arrives friday into the weekend.

9 hours ago, StormSurge said:

Finally in on the action. Hoth, we had a strike that was pretty close. Hoping no one’s fire alarms get tripped. Good soaking underway. 

Yeah, there were a few solid house shakers. I'm told there have been some false alarms recently. Apparently the new guidelines for renters have been causing some chagrin. One of my grandmother's friends over in Hay Harbor had Z&S install a bunch of alarms recently so she could rent the place out in August. They went off at 5 a.m. the other day, apparently because of the mist and she couldn't figure out how to turn them off. Her solution: pull them off the wall, and stuff them under pillows in the trunk of her car. :lol:

• Haha 1

My wife was taking her sister to Boston yesterday afternoon to catch a 6:10 flight south.  While on an elevated roadway a couple miles from Logan, they got hit by one of the warned storms - RA++ and CG snapping all around.  ("Why do we have to be on the upper level now?")  Everyone survived, but it certainly reinforced my wife's hatred of city driving.

Had 0.32" yesterday, most 10-noon and then 0.02" at 6:30 PM preceding entry of the nicer air.