Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs 2019

George BM

35 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

T+l east and west and north of mby lol . Hoping for a gully washer . Sprinkles is it right now

My yard was missed to the east today, after being missed to the w and sw yesterday. The only sprinkles here are coming from my sprinkler currently.

Somehow only made it up to 86f today. Possibly due to significant clouds at the warmest times. Also getting steady over-water breeze. Drove down to a dock bar in Deale for dinner and the water is piling up into the shore. Fairly cool too.

But we still have our trademark humidity. Currently 80/78

Received 0.62 rain overnight but nothing since.

Why don't people like humidity? I love that swamp feeling and reminds me we do not live in the North. If you don't like it, you are at the wrong latitude on the East coast. Went on a 5 mile hike this afternoon at great falls and it was beautiful!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, wxtrix said:

there's a tremendous light show to my east. 

no rain here all week.  I've been back and forth to Fairfax this week and I've been driving home through the western edges of storms that never made it to my back yard.  oh well.

Everything has missed here all week also, despite storms very close by several times.  Last evening a few drops fell in my yard but not enough to wet the pavement.  Left shortly after to go to the store and the other end of my street had puddles.  That’s a very near miss, lol.

5 hours ago, WVclimo said:

Everything has missed here all week also, despite storms very close by several times.  Last evening a few drops fell in my yard but not enough to wet the pavement.  Left shortly after to go to the store and the other end of my street had puddles.  That’s a very near miss, lol.

HRRR has some more activity moving through later today and tonight. You still have a couple days left for solid rain chances.

• H2O unpinned this topic