Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Pretty good setup for torrential pulsers, esp just west/along and east of the bay where forcing along a low level boundary looks to get established.

Most Mesos slam areas just to my SW with not much in my yard lol. Heads up Easton to Cambridge.

Yeah pouring in Easton now.

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Radar looks just like most of the mesos were advertising. Probably to be some 2-3" amounts down that way before it dies off. Not a drop here.:yikes:

Fortunately for me at least it looks like it is setting up from Centreville through Cordova, I'm on the fringe.

Not enough to wet the ground here. Took a drive to the town of Ridgely no more than 3 miles sw of me to pick up a few things for dinner, and there are streets and yards underwater. Saw a little kid jumping off the porch into the pond that is now the front yard. Was still pouring there when I left. Still high and dry here.

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Not enough to wet the ground here. Took a drive to the town of Ridgely no more than 3 miles sw of me to pick up a few things for dinner, and there are streets and yards underwater. Saw a little kid jumping off the porch into the pond that is now the front yard. Was still pouring there when I left. Still high and dry here.

0.01" here. This is what it looked like in the town just a couple miles SW.

flood.thumb.jpg.38a8dcdd644d1783eedacfb5e8121bd3.jpg

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, H2O said:

Bone dry down southern Delmarva 

And bone dry here as well in the North . The boundary too far West. Although the forecast earlier in the day did have likely odds of some rain, I believe 60 %. Eh...such is life. 

As you know just West of SW Delaware they got it some good rain in spots . 

Today Delaware was right on the State line with accumulated precip , LOL

Oh @C.A.P.E. the Nimble Giant looks very yummy...... :-) 

Click for latest Storm Total Precipitation radar loop from the Mt. Holly, NJ radar and current weather warnings

• H2O unpinned this topic