• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

July pattern(s) and discussion

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No relief at all from 60+ dews as far as eye can see. 

And then suddenly... last summer 

We know what you’re trying to do but it’s becoming annoying when you constantly post wrong info. There’s people out there reading the forum being misled by the mini Donald. Just let it go sometimes brah:

gfs_Td2m_neus_15.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We know what you’re trying to do but it’s becoming annoying when you constantly post wrong info. There’s people out there reading the forum being misled by the mini Donald. Just let it go sometimes brah:

gfs_Td2m_neus_15.png

How come you didn’t post the Euro? :lol: Annoying is someone trying to verify an agenda using an off hour op gfs run

A legit and intelligent post would say AN stretch incoming with mostly higher dews with some lower days mixed in but instead it’s sticky balls to the walls diaper wearing toilet paper constant wiping endless dews until winter when I suddenly change my location from BDL to ORH. We get it. Anything new?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Sunday?  Sunday Night?

It's not last summer.  Last summer we were tracking the number of hours the Dp's were above 70, now it seems the goal posts have moved and we have to use 60s?  Again, where is the HHH except for brief windows?  It's not been constant since 6/21. 

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Post its Monday dews, by all means.

60’s

Your wx will come back at some point in Sept.  Why can’t you just accept its HHH for awhile? Don’t get it .

8EqDjnT.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Post its Monday dews, by all means.

Maybe he can't see that far?

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

A legit and intelligent post would say AN stretch incoming with mostly higher dews with some lower days mixed in but instead it’s sticky balls to the walls diaper wearing toilet paper constant wiping endless dews until winter when I suddenly change my location from BDL to ORH. We get it. Anything new?

That's pretty much what it's been.  In the 20 days since 6/21, I've had 1 morning in the 40s, 5 mornings in the low 50s and 7 mornings in the upper 50s.  So out of the past 20 mornings of this stretch of HHH with Dp's above 60 I've some how been able to cool into the 40s and 50s on more than half of the days.  Now, the days have been warm/hot which is why I've had AN days but it's not last summer with relentless 70+ Dp's.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

60’s

Your wx will come back at some point in Sept.  Why can’t you just accept its HHH for awhile? Don’t get it .

8EqDjnT.png

That's for Monday at 6PM and that shading looks like Dp's in the 50s.  Thanks for showing that we'll have Dp's in the 50s before September.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

60’s

8EqDjnT.png

0z had a dew of 51 at hr 114 hmm. Which is 4pm monday.. for some reason cant post comes out as a black pic

We'll see how it shakes out, but last summer had the brief dew wave around the 4th, a relaxation, and then it was dog days right through August and September. So there's plenty of time to go for it to turn into another swampazz summer. The extended euro looks like pretty big heat. That's a nice 22C plume of midlevel warmth coming in over the top from James Bay. I'm sure it'll change to some degree, but we have the big heat getting inside d6 now. So pick your poison...98/64 or 93/73. Maybe we can get some tropical remnants up here to muck up the heat potential for a day or two.

48 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

Sunday?  Sunday Night?

It's not last summer.  Last summer we were tracking the number of hours the Dp's were above 70, now it seems the goal posts have moved and we have to use 60s?  Again, where is the HHH except for brief windows?  It's not been constant since 6/21. 

Yeah last summer was a freak show in the dews department. If I remember, Islip doubled its all time record of hours with a >70 dew point. My walls and furniture were sweating. I even had to take a few antique tables to a restorer because the old glue had reliquified in the heat/wet and the legs had come loose.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

The cold crew is melting down

Maybe just being real? Try it, its refreshing when real facts are presented.  Somebody asked for Euro dews for Mon AND Tues ? You can actually read these not the 2003 graphics Kev posted

download (9).png

download (10).png

• Like 1

I think we all know by now that early next week will be low humidity. It's mid-week and beyond that is looking more swampy.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Some know some dont Brian

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Some know some dont Brian

He knows. He's just playing his game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I think we all know by now that early next week will be low humidity. It's mid-week and beyond that is looking more swampy.

While his charts which have been abysmal since always show low 80’s 

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

While his charts which have been abysmal since always show low 80’s 

Huh? 2 days ago those charts were 98 and 99. Try again lassie

Stay safe, hydrate, find relief  IJD 

Today
A slight chance of showers between 9am and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

41 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Like you said previously, will it last is the big question.  There's still plenty of time before September.  I think we'll have stretches of heat and higher Dp's but last summer was almost non-stop with 70+ dews.  I remember people posting graphs showing the hours and anomalous it was.  There's still plenty of time but it just does not look like that is happening.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Maybe just being real? Try it, its refreshing when real facts are presented.  Somebody asked for Euro dews for Mon AND Tues ? You can actually read these not the 2003 graphics Kev posted

download (9).png

download (10).png

Modelology isn't going to generate a cool down. It would have been a cool, dry summer if all of the fantasy Euro D10 posted were "facts".

Just now, Dr. Dews said:

Modelology isn't going to generate a cool down. It would have been a cool, dry summer if all of the fantasy Euro D10 posted were "facts".

But showing a D10 map also proves that it will be HHH forever?  Talk about hypocrisy....

• Like 1