Total Members
    Most Online
    Raifu
    Newest Member
    Raifu

July pattern(s) and discussion

4 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Made a new friend this afternoon.

He said, "I'm not even sweating today, and I've got this fukkin' coat on all the time."

67245780_10103801357565830_4900517917633

I end up interacting with more than my share of bears for some reason and that is the thickest coat I have ever seen.

• Like 1

Low 61

A little muggier today, but not too bad. Typical hot summer day...perfect for the weekend.

10 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Made a new friend this afternoon.

He said, "I'm not even sweating today, and I've got this fukkin' coat on all the time."

67245780_10103801357565830_4900517917633

Right by a beech tree, waiting for the nuts to ripen.  And it's the scruffy fur-shed season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

Right by a beech tree, waiting for the nuts to ripen.  And it's the scruffy fur-shed season.

We've had a string of break-ins (5 that I know of so far). One of our properties received some damage and our cleaners had to hide in a closet. Pretty wild! A mama bear with 3 cubs. She's completely fearless. Unfortunately she's going to have to be put down and the cubs sent to rehab. 

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Pickles there was rideable surf yesterday, should be better today

From That low a day ago that moved NE is my guess

thx

was hoping icon was on to something late next week off SE coast moving north , appears it was just on drugs 

1 hour ago, alex said:

We've had a string of break-ins (5 that I know of so far). One of our properties received some damage and our cleaners had to hide in a closet. Pretty wild! A mama bear with 3 cubs. She's completely fearless. Unfortunately she's going to have to be put down and the cubs sent to rehab. 

The bear population seems to be exploding in my area of Central NH.  They are everywhere.  When one crosses our yard or field it's not even worth getting up off the sofa to take a look.   

1 hour ago, tamarack said:

We’ve had a ton of bears around the ski area lately, the dog and I ran into a mom and two cubs last week.  

This one yesterday though spent 8 hours in the Spruce Peak Base Area just destroying the custom landscaping.  They of course planted trees with berries on them that the bears think are skittles.  Looks like a severe storm went through with broken branches and limbs everywhere.  He climbs up, rips the trees apart and then goes down to eat the berries.

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

The bear population seems to be exploding in my area of Central NH.  They are everywhere.  When one crosses our yard or field it's not even worth getting up off the sofa to take a look.   

Sightings have become more prevalent in my area too, my wife's friend had one in her yard in Leicester and she lives right off Stafford St.

Wet period? Looks mainly rain free with typical afternoon scattered stuff and maybe a line of storms Wednesday before re dew next weekend . Many places no rain till Wed

2 minutes ago, rimetree said:

86/67, steamy. What a perfect evening yesterday with sea breeze all afternoon

Certainly   was a gorgeous evening. It was ideal weather for doing anything outdoors. 

So it seems we are in a cycling pattern with more troffiness the first half of each month and less the 2nd half.

Very, very dry pattern. Maybe a very isolated light shower or sprinkle but that's it

1 hour ago, Dr. Dews said:

Very, very dry pattern. Maybe a very isolated light shower or sprinkle but that's it

Lawns around here are not exactly thriving right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Lawns around here are not exactly thriving right now.

My crabgrass and weeds look fantastic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1