Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

8 hours ago, MetHerb said:

If it's that warm, then most would use an A/C if they had it.  The problem is, most nights it hasn't been that warm.  When the outside temp is in the low 60s and your A/C set point temperature is higher than that, why bother?  If it's a window unit, it's going to just blow so why not have a fan blowing?

FWIW, my overnight low was 59° and I ran a fan and felt perfectly fine all night.

I agree with you. He on the other hand doesn't understand the need for AC whatsoever

2 minutes ago, West Mtn NY said:

I agree with you. He on the other hand doesn't understand the need for AC whatsoever

Unless dews are down below 55, my central AC is on as soon as the house temp goes over 72. With a breeze, I'll tolerate mid 70s with low dews. If I'm going to pay to run my pool filter 11 hrs a day, I sure as hell am going to pay to keep myself comfortable inside my house. 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You start to wonder now. Are we heading drought? Only shot at rain thru day 10 is Saturday and even that’s spotty. Lawns will start to burn this week 

Good. We need to dry out. Keep the dews down and the skeeters away. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Wow did BTV roast today, +9...nearly double digits

89/64 max/min... place would be perfect for you and DIT.  One of the better torch relative to normal spots you’ll ever find in New England.

Last year it was 93/71 at BTV today though, ha.  

Just now, powderfreak said:

89/64 max/min... place would be perfect for you and DIT.  

Last year it was 93/71 at BTV today though, ha.  

Yeah I saw that 93. :p 

The perfect place for me is either Interlaken Switzerland or Innsbruck Austria. Once I get my finances as well as German/Italian back into reasonable shape I'm considering it. Hot summers, cold winters, higher standard of living and incredible landscapes.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Yeah I saw that 93. :p 

The perfect place for me is either Interlaken Switzerland or Innsbruck Austria. Once I get my finances as well as German/Italian back into reasonable shape I'm considering it. Hot summers, cold winters, higher standard of living and incredible landscapes.

Innsbruck is near tops on my list too.  The wife and I have been considering a move as we don’t have kids yet and are still reasonably flexible.

• Like 1

Yeah I saw that 93.  

Don't forget the hot chix

• Haha 1

I'll trust PHD's over a blazed-out stoner

"..

RESULTS

A total of 38,681samples of cannabis preparations were received and analyzed between January 1, 1995 and December 31, 2014. The data showed that, while the number of marijuana samples seized over the last four years has declined, the number of sinsemilla samples has increased. Overall, the potency of illicit cannabis plant material has consistently risen over time since 1995 from approximately 4% in 1995 to approximately 12% in 2014. On the other hand, the CBD content has fallen on average from approximately 0.28% in 2001 to <0.15% in 2014, resulting in a change in the ratio of THC to CBD from 14 times in 1995 to approximately 80 times in 2014.."

Https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4987131/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/19/high-strength-cannabis-increases-risk-of-mental-health-problems

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Lol, try again.

I’m not sure why anyone responds to that attention seeking clown. 

Glad the chronic is helping you with your back. Glad it’s getting more attention in the mainstream. Hopefully within the next 10 years we can legalize it on a federal level, doubtful...but more states will come on board to push it at the very least. 

Most reasonable minded folks will agree there’s no justification to legally drink alcohol but not buy weed legally.

83/65

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Euro 2m is hittin 95° in the valleys tomorrow and a 98° bullseye Friday for MHT.

4A2BC1A0-AD6B-455C-A4FB-376AAC29A4FE.png

I forget who, but didn’t someone say 94-97 like a week ago and was scolded and laughed at and warned to ease up.. similar to their call of very little let up in the AN pattern ? Just don’t know exactly who it was 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I forget who, but didn’t someone say 94-97 like a week ago and was scolded and laughed at and warned to ease up.. similar to their call of very little let up in the AN pattern ? Just don’t know exactly who it was 

Well I think it’s too warm. MOS is all 90-92° in S NH. 850s are like 16-17C, but dews should be relatively low given the July heat. So maybe we pull off a +17C on that which gives us 33-34C at the surface....which would be in that 91-94° range. 

34 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol, try again.

Don't bother with the antagonists.  My best friend is the guy writing the legislative details for the state of NH and everything points to how much better off we all are, with a regulated system, where you can trust the in store products and what their therapeutic effects are. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Don't bother with the antagonists.  My best friend is the guy writing the legislative details for the state of NH and everything points to how much better off we all are, with a regulated system, where you can trust the in store products and what their therapeutic effects are. 

I feel it should be legal and honestly, unregulated. But that has nothing to with growers refining each strain genetics to increase potency over time. As a grower of over 10 years well before decriminalization, I know a little about it, too.

Meanwhile, great night for outdoor activities.

• Like 1