Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Stifler’s Mom was made for Pickles.... in more ways than one I guess.

I initially made the comment without wanting to go into much detail ...but the amount of wives who converse w each other and DREAD their husbands retirement is basically an epidemic...and the husbands if they are the last ones working are usually clueless and looking forward to the “fun” . Ok I’m done 

21 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I initially made the comment without wanting to go into much detail ...but the amount of wives who converse w each other and DREAD their husbands retirement is basically an epidemic...and the husbands if they are the last ones working are usually clueless and looking forward to the “fun” . Ok I’m done 

245B7FE6-8A5E-4B05-AF9F-524A3115728C.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Means ppl look forward to retirement and their  “golden years “ and then when they  reach them ...they often have a non enjoyable adjustment to seeing their spouse much more than when they were working and the retirement years are somewhat trying in a marriage ...(women share this with me all the time ) ...so then they try and volunteer or do whatever to have some freedom alone . Thus I’ll enjoy my vacationing now while I’m younger and able and free and will have fun w my company 

*for the record it seems more of the men are clueless to why their wives aren’t thrilled to having them home more especially if the women were used to having more free time before , probably bc their jobs /careers children masked the lack of things they shared in common and desire they don’t have in each other anymore 

When you’re massaging disgruntled milfs, of course they speak negatively of their dead beat husbands. There’s a lot of happy marriages outside your world where hubby and wifey are great friends first and foremost. I can spend hours with mine drinking, doing edibles, laughing....a little tickle here a little tickle there...acting like idiots. I relish the day I can spend more time going on trips without the kids, doing the same thing we did in our 20s, in our 60s....if I’m still alive. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

When you’re massaging disgruntled milfs, of course they speak negatively of their dead beat husbands. There’s a lot of happy marriages outside your world where hubby and wifey are great friends first and foremost. I can spend hours with mine drinking, doing edibles, laughing....a little tickle here a little tickle there...acting like idiots. I relish the day I can spend more time going on trips without the kids, doing the same thing we did in our 20s, in our 60s....if I’m still alive. 

Great attitude! Too many older people remind themselves on a daily basis of how old they are.  And it leads them to feel and think older. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I agree, All my kids are grown up and out of the house, Wife and I spend a lot of time together, And we both have a lot in common so i don't see retirement being any issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ahh yes retirement . What people look forward to then when they get there and realize wherever they turn their wife / significant other is next to them and they don’t Nearly enjoy retirement like they “envisioned “ bc they got use to enjoy there marriage when both worked and barely saw each other . I’ll enjoy now (and later)

WTF do you know about retirement and marriage. .  My parents happiest years and now becoming mine. Your jaded life is sad

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I agree, All my kids are grown up and out of the house, Wife and I spend a lot of time together, And we both have a lot in common so i don't see retirement being any issue.

As long as my wife can tolerate my constant farting, we're good. 19yrs so far, so I think I can continue to eat beans and broccoli

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I agree (minus the drinking and edibles lol).  Some of us enjoy spending times with our wives and families and vice versa.  Vacations and the time that we do have is too short and so I look forward to having more time and not sucked away for 10 hours a day and we can once again do things together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

To Pickles’s point-retirement is usually lovely if one is in reasonable health.  But it’s a huge life event and it requires adaptation to a different reality.  I’m looking forward to it-had a child past 50 so we work into our 70s....

If you think that before you retire you are already in trouble.  Hope you live a very happy long life. My mind and body are thoroughly enjoying every second.  So many people tell me how chill I seem. Its true. Could be the dabs though lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

To Pickles’s point-retirement is usually lovely if one is in reasonable health.  But it’s a huge life event and it requires adaptation to a different reality.  I’m looking forward to it-had a child past 50 so we work into our 70s....

My youngest turned 41 last month so not facing that issue, but I'm still having fun at work.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This is not from “messaging milfs” it’s from not only talking with many older women , that are long married ,faithful ...but seriously dreading their husband retiring , most of the clientele have had successful careers and made priorities of raising children but not balanced  keeping  the hanky pansy up, beyond personal conversations for 18 years...mounds of literature studies even a medical acronym to describe the depression women of newly retired men face should open peoples eyes this is not fiction 

you are correct , there are many happy marriages and by the way women initiate 70 percent of divorces 

having things in common and nobody having their physical and emotional needs neglected (some dont have any)seem to be keys based on what I’ve read

50 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

WTF do you know about retirement and marriage. .  My parents happiest years and now becoming mine. Your jaded life is sad

Awww That hurts man

actually it’s facts, if your retired life and marriage are good i wasn’t trying to insinuate they weren’t then you should be happy. If you just want to attack the message they probably aren’t .

i believe a good indicator if ones wife is still happy is still having displays of affection decades into a marriage, just something that shows their is a attraction and actin like someone is “in love “ still. I believe this is very important from what I’ve read and what i saw with my own eyes w my Grandmother married 71 years to my Granddather and them still kissing every nite before bed . It’s not the norm these days. I believe a truly happy marriage is more than compromise its about actually a mutual enjoyment of time spent together and a visible love for one another. A lot of time it can work and people stay together but it’s emply and ppl have completely separate lives and are only allowed in certain rooms in the house ...again I’m sorry I went on this tangent and that is why there are ENDLESS articles on successfully adjusting to a husband retiring. I reiterate thou...the husbands are usually happy ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

If you think that before you retire you are already in trouble.  Hope you live a very happy long life. My mind and body are thoroughly enjoying every second.  So many people tell me how chill I seem. Its true. Could be the dabs though lol

Here’s what I meant.  I’ve been looking forward to being a nobody for a long time.  It’s who I really am.  But the shear gravity of decades of high intensity mean it’s a transition.  I’m sure I’ll love it but like vacation takes a few days to get used to a routine that’s different, retirement takes time also.  Your retirement circumstances and experience can’t be grafted onto everyone else.  I will say that no one I know is unhappy in retirement unless they don’t have enough $$ and that won’t be an issue for me.  But I have made a commitment to my family and plan to stick with it if I can.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Here’s what I meant.  I’ve been looking forward to being a nobody for a long time.  It’s who I really am.  But the shear gravity of decades of high intensity mean it’s a transition.  I’m sure I’ll love it but like vacation takes a few days to get used to a routine that’s different, retirement takes time also.  Your retirement circumstances and experience can’t be grafted onto everyone else.  I will say that no one I know is unhappy in retirement unless they don’t have enough $$ and that won’t be an issue for me.  But I have made a commitment to my family and plan to stick with it if I can.

It took me 2 months to adjust but once I did OMG

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ApacheTrout said:

Damn, I come looking for weather in the discussion thread and it's milfs and retirement.  Jeebus, take it to PM. 

You came into a weather thread to see if it would be sunny and nice for the next 5 days, answer is yes. Would you like an hour by hour temp analysis.  Nws Boston 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We don’t live there on their silly maps ACATT apps west 

Funny how you discard these when you used them when they showed heat. Similar to when you used the weeklies yesterday but tossed them all spring. Classic agenda fit poster

30 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It took me 2 months to adjust but once I did OMG

My wife and I almost get to enjoy mini retirement each summer.  Kids are either at work or camp and we get to hang out if we want to or do our own thing.  Very enjoyable. When I officially retire in 12 years or so I do plan on doing something part time that is mostly mindless.  Lift services at the bump midweek looks tempting. 

Spent part of the day at Scarborough Beach. Good waves but tons of seaweed

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

My wife and I almost get to enjoy mini retirement each summer.  Kids are either at work or camp and we get to hang out if we want to or do our own thing.  Very enjoyable. When I officially retire in 12 years or so I do plan on doing something part time that is mostly mindless.  Lift services at the bump midweek looks tempting. 

Spent part of the day at Scarborough Beach. Good waves but tons of seaweed

Nice, thats exactly my point. I always said it was the stress of my job that I am happy to leave.  A mindless job is perfect. Fill up ?check your oil?

• Like 1