• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

Lots of 99s, but couldn't find a 100F on 00z MEX for our region. Seeing dews creeping up on MOS too (mid/upper 70s) so it may end up more like 7/3 last year with a lot of 97/77 crap in the torch spots.

Seems like we live in new dewy times.

51Nc27maDPL.jpg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Lots of 99s, but couldn't find a 100F on 00z MEX for our region. Seeing dews creeping up on MOS too (mid/upper 70s) so it may end up more like 7/3 last year with a lot of 97/77 crap in the torch spots.

Seems like we live in new dewy times.

51Nc27maDPL.jpg

Yeah Euro and NAm are both crushing the 77-80 dews , but couple ticks under a Hundy on temps. I think we’ll all take that. Probably also increases the risk of storms a bit with high dews 

80 dews won't happen at the ASOS or AWOS, but If we get to near 100...it seems like we may not fully mix out as the dews through 925 are fairly high. It won't be 100/75, but I could see those temps correspond to dews maybe mid to U60s? The heat index may be higher near S coast away from water (TAN?) where winds stay perhaps more SW, but yet don't get relief from the ocean. That's probably where something like 97/75 could happen.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

80 dews won't happen at the ASOS or AWOS, but If we get to near 100...it seems like we may not fully mix out as the dews through 925 are fairly high. It won't be 100/75, but I could see those temps correspond to dews maybe mid to U60s? The heat index may be higher near S coast away from water (TAN?) where winds stay perhaps more SW, but yet don't get relief from the ocean. That's probably where something like 97/75 could happen.

Was going to say...this could be one of those times where it's actually more uncomfortable near the water. I also think we'll end up mixing dews into the mid or upper 60's which I would think should probably prevent excessive heat warning criteria from being met on a widespread level.