Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Who the hell said below normal,  its not an HHH pattern deal with it. More weather people like, warm and dry with comfortable weather.  Good luck on Jerrys GFS next weekend 

He doesn't get it, 80/50 is the weather most like, You want tropical weather, Move to the southern states, There's a reason why most winter in the south and come back north in the summer.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah I noticed that. Your area has really gotten hosed since end of May. You got your wish lol. Though that stuff in ENY should get you 

I did and I’m very happy. Def prefer this over a mold and pest infested monsoon stretch. But a little rain to stop the earth from shattering below me wouldn’t hurt now. 

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Barely a drop. Brown grass easily noticeably around town.

81/74

You and I, although 80+  miles apart, just stepping in sync summer and winter with precipitation.  Desperately need rain here but also will take drought over repeat of last summer.  Lets hope we finally make up for qpf in the winter for once!

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You and I, although 80+  miles apart, just stepping in sync summer and winter with precipitation.  Desperately need rain here but also will take drought over repeat of last summer.  Lets hope we finally make up for qpf in the winter for once!

Look like you missed the heavy stuff, well done. Getting trained on now. 

20 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Tomorrow morning will be one of those days that starts out warn and muggy in the morning. Kevin will claim what BD front and then after 10-11a, temps drop...esp in NE CT. 

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dews in 70’s all day. Where’s the backdoor?

Well done

• Haha 4