Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Great hot, sweaty , sultry run. Nothing like getting out there taking advantage of summer while most others sitting in AC eating big bowls of Frosted Mini Wheats.

Big bowl of lucky charms this morning. But who's keeping track?  The sky has that look of unleashing later.. not sure if we will have a enough sun for mid 90s but it definitely  is humid..

48 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He just can’t take all this HHH this summer.  Really gets to him and makes his hair super curly. Has to flat iron it once inside the bank .

lol...yeah, it's been really humid this summer.  :rolleyes:

More like, it's been hot and most people have been enjoying that save for a day or two here and there that is really humid.  This weekend looks like the longest stretch so far and next week looks like business as usual.

8 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Is it a pike north pest? we don’t have dear flies nor green coc heads around here.

they like the eastern beaches. they are particularly bad on some of the beaches north of Boston. it's funny though, i have never seen them north of that area of MA. and i have never seen them on the cape. Cranes Beach in Ipswich, while a beautiful area, is famous for the little green-headed m-fers. there is no escaping them

6 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

lol...yeah, it's been really humid this summer.  :rolleyes:

More like, it's been hot and most people have been enjoying that save for a day or two here and there that is really humid.  This weekend looks like the longest stretch so far and next week looks like business as usual.

Yup, awt. A couple muggy days and then back to chamber..

26 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

they like the eastern beaches. they are particularly bad on some of the beaches north of Boston. it's funny though, i have never seen them north of that area of MA. and i have never seen them on the cape. Cranes Beach in Ipswich, while a beautiful area, is famous for the little green-headed m-fers. there is no escaping them

They're on the Cape too.

10 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Been meaning to say. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Dendrite 

Congrats

4 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

Slight. Risk..  where's  wiz?

I still think flash flooding is the greatest risk today, however, with the high dews and what should be steep llvl lapse rates we could certainly see some wet microbursts today

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

First summer in a long time where I don't mind the heat. Cool and dew down next week and then re-heat in Aug I think.

Did you go keto? lol

I did for awhile and felt cold all the time until it started hitting 80+. 

Just now, dendrite said:

Did you go keto? lol

I did for awhile and felt cold all the time until it started hitting 80+. 

No fad diets. I don't know..maybe because it's just easier to deal with then having it cool and rainy with two little kids. :lol:  It's hot to be outside and working, but I can deal. Then again we haven't had oppressive dews which helps.

10 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

When in the shower this morning I was thinking about the Patriots and I realized the NFL season starts in less then 2 months...summer is almost over :( 

The leaves are getting that leathery look, wood smoke is in the air.  Old Man Carothers up the road was stacking cordwood and looking at wooly bear caterpillars. He said a storm is coming