Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

48 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I thought it would move west more before turning north but it looks more like a Louisiana event now. Could be trouble for the low lying swamp shacks.

I wonder if the center builds south a bit.. the new convection firing is south of the center.  Might get pulled under... either way flooding might be epic the Mississippi is already really high..

28 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Thur and Fri stank air then back to perfection. What a difference from last year’s debacle.

High heat don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that humidity swing.  High and dry we don't cry.  Vegetation could use a drink but we have hoses and water bills to deal with that.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No relief at all from 60+ dews as far as eye can see. 

And then suddenly... last summer 

We know what you’re trying to do but it’s becoming annoying when you constantly post wrong info. There’s people out there reading the forum being misled by the mini Donald. Just let it go sometimes brah:

gfs_Td2m_neus_15.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We know what you’re trying to do but it’s becoming annoying when you constantly post wrong info. There’s people out there reading the forum being misled by the mini Donald. Just let it go sometimes brah:

gfs_Td2m_neus_15.png

How come you didn’t post the Euro? :lol: Annoying is someone trying to verify an agenda using an off hour op gfs run

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No relief at all from 60+ dews as far as eye can see. 

And then suddenly... last summer 

Sunday?  Sunday Night?

It's not last summer.  Last summer we were tracking the number of hours the Dp's were above 70, now it seems the goal posts have moved and we have to use 60s?  Again, where is the HHH except for brief windows?  It's not been constant since 6/21. 

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Post its Monday dews, by all means.

Maybe he can't see that far?

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

A legit and intelligent post would say AN stretch incoming with mostly higher dews with some lower days mixed in but instead it’s sticky balls to the walls diaper wearing toilet paper constant wiping endless dews until winter when I suddenly change my location from BDL to ORH. We get it. Anything new?

That's pretty much what it's been.  In the 20 days since 6/21, I've had 1 morning in the 40s, 5 mornings in the low 50s and 7 mornings in the upper 50s.  So out of the past 20 mornings of this stretch of HHH with Dp's above 60 I've some how been able to cool into the 40s and 50s on more than half of the days.  Now, the days have been warm/hot which is why I've had AN days but it's not last summer with relentless 70+ Dp's.