Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

51 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Was thinking how fast the time flew from 21 to 41. Another blink and I'll be pushing elderly.

This is true.   4 blinks from 10 to 20.   2 blinks 21-41.  1 blink 41 to my 62.  It goes faster and faster.  For all of your "youngsters" make the most of every minute.

Now to weather   78.4/73F  Lots of Cu forming.  Will main line form out of the Cu over Central New England to my south or will the line take shape out in N NY state.  That is where the storms are starting but will this first area of forming Cu forming steal the action?

26 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Is it me or do we need to take temps up today 

92-94 

want to hear the no A/C install folks rave about their ceiling fans today as they sit motionless 

Could be you....pool breast feeding trauma. I’d be surprised if 90s are widespread. Maybe the usual torch spots in NECT make a run at it briefly.

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Could be you....pool breast feeding trauma. I’d be surprised if 90s are widespread. Maybe the usual torch spots in NECT make a run at it briefly.

I see most of non s facing coast -elevated areas launching to 90 easily

It’s 85 in Nashua 

the day of a frontal passage at end of a heat spell are notorious for busted forecast maxes due to deviations in arrival time of clouds and front 

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That seems awfully high but I dunno, ‘just’ 78 here. 

It is awfully high lol that’s why 90 is a synch w delayed clouds compared to earlier forecasts 

82 Portland Maine 

84 lynnfield ma (near coast)

nashua and Merrimack valley roasting today 85

34 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

34 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I would imagine this is what it feels like with a hurricane barreling towards southern NE. Brutally swampy air with pregnant dark bottomed clouds. I guess we'll see come September.

Unusual theme developing here.

31 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It is awfully high lol that’s why 90 is a synch w delayed clouds compared to earlier forecasts 

82 Portland Maine 

84 lynnfield ma (near coast)

nashua and Merrimack valley roasting today 85

A few places could tickle, but it is harder to heat a swampy air mass like this than a dry one. So the 10 at 10 rule of thumb likely will not apply here.

• Like 1