• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2019 General Discussions & Observations Thread

bluewave

A little surprised to see Mt.Holly only have a high in the lower 90's for my area on Friday in their updated zone forecast this morning. I think that is a little low IMO but we'll see. Also there is a Flash Flood Watch in effect here from this afternoon thru late tonight for localized rainfall amounts of 2-4" possible.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

A little surprised to see Mt.Holly only have a high in the lower 90's for my area on Friday in their updated zone forecast this morning. I think that is a little low IMO but we'll see. Also there is a Flash Flood Watch in effect here from this afternoon thru late tonight for localized rainfall amounts of 2-4" possible.

Nam shows more of a backdoor look with a se wind and Temps in the 80's....Euro doesn't show this with Temps well into the 90s...So I guess that's a middle ground forecast...This is for friday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, doncat said:

Nam shows more of a backdoor look with a se wind and Temps in the 80's....Euro doesn't show this with Temps well into the 90s...So I guess that's a middle ground forecast...This is for friday.

They are still forecasting very hot temps for the rest of the weekend so if Friday winds up being a bit "cooler" then Saturday and Sunday would be the hottest days. In contrast Upton has has mid 90's for Union Co. NJ just to my north on Friday and 100 for Saturday and upper 90's for Sunday.

• Like 1

Next 8 days are averaging 81.5degs., or 5degs. AN 

Month to date is  +2.9[79.2].      Should be  +3.6[80.0], by the 25th.

77.3* here at 6am.    81.1* by 9am.   82.2* at 10am.   85.0* at 11am.    Like yesterday, T is falling back at Noon, this time from 86*---proto CN clouds around.

1 hour ago, bluewave said:

The Miami dewpoints are back with 75 at JFK and ISP.

Kennedy Intl   MOCLDY    75  75 100 S7 

MacArthur/ISP  MOCLDY    77  75  93 S7      

Absolutely feels like being in the tropics. The air has that thick feel.

Now let’s get every possible drop out before we roast this weekend. I’m going to freak if we do not get a good soaking on the uws!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Absolutely feels like being in the tropics. The air has that thick feel.

Now let’s get every possible drop out before we roast this weekend. I’m going to freak if we do not get a good soaking on the uws!

Barry remnants will have plenty of juice to work with tonight. The most recent storm to set a state tropical cyclone rainfall record.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KATVToddYak/status/1151274730789449728

NEW - 14.58’’ is the official total rain from Barry out of Murfreesboro. It’s the most rain out of a tropical system in state history according to the NWS. HOWEVER, it’s possible an even higher amount may be found by @NWSShreveport. Thanks Jeff at @NWSLittleRock #ARWX