• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 OBS

Isopycnic

picked up around 4.20 so far with maybe a little more today. Probably not as much as a lot of locations just to the north, west, and southwest of here but glad to get it....it was very much needed. 

Now looking forward to the cool weather....if there is some rain around wed, temps could be quite low in damming areas. Depending on the run, nam/fv3  showing temps only in the upper 50s to low 60s wed afternoon. Indeed wetbulbs are in the 50s. That's freaking awesome for mid june. Sure as hell beats upper 90s in may. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yotaman said:

Had some brief heavy rain showers late this morning totaling .23". Hope to get more this afternoon or evening. Currently 78/76.Very muggy out.

I'm in a different boat. Had a heavy downpour just miss me to the west and thought "thank god that one missed". I've had several big total days and I'm ready to share the wealth. 

1 hour ago, Orangeburgwx said:

Feels like fall and I am not complaining!

Currently cloudy and a cool 66... Have had 6.1" in the last week 

Thursday: .6"

Friday: 1.5"

Saturday: .9"

Sunday: 2.2"

Monday: .7"

Yesterday:  2"

:wub:Yep beautiful temps today, haven't hit 70, windows open all day. As good as it gets for mid June. Looking forward to low 50s tomorrow night and maybe the next too!