• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 OBS

Isopycnic

Light rain about 5 pm, then the sun came out followed by a black pall descending from the sky followed by some torrential rain and wind.  Relatively brief but still got a good 1.33".  Yard is in recovery mode from the Ridge of Death.

73/72 here.

45 minutes ago, Solak said:

1.58" on Wednesday.

Nothing here. I ran into some heavy rain in north Raleigh, but nothing when I go up to the house. The haves and the have nots...... 

RAH is still banging the drums for a lot of rain this weekend into next week. I missed out on so many chances this last week, I'm at a "I'll believe it when I see" attitude.  

3 hours ago, FallsLake said:

Nothing here. I ran into some heavy rain in north Raleigh, but nothing when I go up to the house. The haves and the have nots...... 

RAH is still banging the drums for a lot of rain this weekend into next week. I missed out on so many chances this last week, I'm at a "I'll believe it when I see" attitude.  

Exactly. I'm in the same situation. I have been literally in every direction the last several days or so. I'm also of the same attitude that I will believe it when it's falling from the sky. I haven't picked up measurable rain since the second week of May.  

5 minutes ago, Solak said:

That's how our storms have been, too. Very heavy/tropical. And a lot in a short period of time.

Numerous streets flooded I could smell broken pines and no stw or flash flood warning. This is why people should call in more reports. Water was across several roads and nobody had been warned about the area and could have driven into dangerous conditions.