INC095-280030-  
/O.CON.KIND.TO.W.0020.000000T0000Z-190528T0030Z/  
MADISON IN-  
817 PM EDT MON MAY 27 2019  

...A TORNADO WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 830 PM EDT FOR SOUTHERN  
MADISON COUNTY...  

AT 817 PM EDT, A CONFIRMED TORNADO WAS LOCATED OVER ANDERSON, MOVING  
NORTHEAST AT 25 MPH.  

HAZARD...DAMAGING TORNADO AND PING PONG BALL SIZE HAIL.  

SOURCE...WEATHER SPOTTERS REPORTED A TORNADO.  

Warm front surged too fast across IL prior to storm initiation. Surface winds veered terribly and killed low level shear. Storm mode was great further south but just couldn't tighten up with lack of low level shear. Needed that warm front. Had a nice LP supercell in Peoria county with rotating wall cloud. Came close to producing 

Warm front surged too fast across IL prior to storm initiation. Surface winds veered terribly and killed low level shear. Storm mode was great further south but just couldn't tighten up with lack of low level shear. Needed that warm front. Had a nice LP supercell in Peoria county with rotating wall cloud. Came close to producing 

I got drizzle here in the 60954. Broke apart right over us

12 minutes ago, StormChaser4Life said:

ACTUALLY we had 3,,,sort of grouped together

the first one in the NW part of the county....which I thought was confirmed near Laura and moved into Stark county

during that....the second one which developed right over the city ,with a rotating wall cloud visible from my back porch here on the NW side...this moved over Rome...nothing confirmed

and a third that developed and organized right behind that one visible again just north of me starting to hook and eventually got warned on the east side of the river ,,nothing confirmed

7 minutes ago, janetjanet998 said:

ACTUALLY we had 3,,,sort of grouped together

the first one in the NW part of the county....which I thought was confirmed near Laura and moved into Stark county

during that....the second one which developed right over the city ,with a rotating wall cloud visible from my back porch here on the NW side...this moved over Rome...nothing confirmed

and a third that developed and organized right behind that one visible again just north of me starting to hook and eventually got warned on the east side of the river ,,nothing confirmed

Yea I had a rotating wall cloud in Dunlap. Just couldn't tighten enough to produce. If winds were backed or even southerly today would have been much different in IL

1 hour ago, StormChaser4Life said:

That figures, on a day when I and most others were expecting the typical problem of the WF getting hung up to the south to be the fly in the ointment (if there was one).

• Like 1

...A TORNADO WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1100 PM EDT FOR  
SOUTHEASTERN DARKE AND CENTRAL MIAMI COUNTIES...  

AT 1031 PM EDT, A CONFIRMED TORNADO WAS LOCATED NEAR WEST MILTON,  
MOVING EAST AT 35 MPH.  

HAZARD...DAMAGING TORNADO AND GOLF BALL SIZE HAIL.  

SOURCE...RADAR CONFIRMED TORNADO. RADAR SHOWS TORNADO DEBRIS IN THE   
         AIR.