Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

21 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

85/58I mean most of knew dry air was moving in, did Twitter?

We up to 84F but feels wonderful with a 55F dew.  Summer heat with RH's in the 30-35% range, red flags waving.

Honestly this would be ideal, warm enough to swim but not humid so you can do other activities without sweating out.

18 minutes ago, dendrite said:

A few warm days, but that‘s not that scary.

Almost time to throw DIT a bone.  He's just trying too hard...every single post is "Torch", "Massive heatwave", "here it comes", etc.  

I'm picturing him at the dinner table muttering in tongues and mumbling "it's coming, it's coming, it's coming, almost here, the torch, almost here" while the wife & kids stare open mouthed in awe.

I think I figured it out ...

Kevin represent the human form of the summer gremlin - the real target of y'all's resent. 

Contrasting,... as he's made it abundantly clear, in the summertime, he dreads winter and winter discussion ... which y'all become the human target for that side of the resent.

That's why you take it personally and hover your finger over the mouse ready to click post the instant you see a cool(warm) height contour, upon every new model run that offsets the other sides ambition ... as though it was their fault it look ever looked hot(cold) depending all along ...

Anyway, the 18z GFS is coherently warmer next week ...particularly beyond D5.5 or so .. which in fact looked more like the 00z Euro.  I wouldn't be putting that 12z in Kevin's face - even though he needs the humility either way   :)   ... I mean it's all indicative of instability in the guidance and probably either side gets shirked -

I miss New England, specifically Greater Boston area; HOME.
SUMMER?
Can say Florida gives a whole new meaning to swamp-azz dews and temp. Funny what you can get acclimated to. Vacations taken N in the Summer months. I now know why!
Heat Indexes over 110F for days, weeks... it's been that way since the end of May.
Low Td this month so far has been 65F with a Hi of 82F. Daily Temps mid-upper 90's, nights never drop below 75F.
Need ice-cubes to cool pool water. LOL

It's nice to be able to write this.
One month removed from open heart triple-bypass surgery.  Figure it's all gravy from here on out. 

• Like 6