• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SkincareMumbai
    Newest Member
    SkincareMumbai

June 2019 Discussion

1 hour ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

If the forecast by Box verifies it would mean  more than 3 inches of rain in the first 11 days of June.  Meaning here in Methuen.

I’ve barely had .03 lol.

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’ve barely had .03 lol.

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think maybe just under a tenth? Just missed north and south. 

.06" MTD here.   Things have dried up fast.

2 PM obs:  BML at 85, NYC at 63.  Not a common pair of obs, thanks to sun north and RA south.  Cirrus on the south horizon here. 

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Please keep it dry . This one tonight has all the looks of a 7/10 split. Congrats ALB and SE Mass

What model shows that

12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What model shows that

Can see it on radar . 

Best forcing is NW ALB- Berks. And second convective blob from RI to Se Mass.. maybe clips you leaving heart of SNE with a quickly moving band of showers 

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Can see it on radar . 

Best forcing is NW ALB- Berks. And second convective blob from RI to Se Mass.. maybe clips you leaving heart of SNE with a quickly moving band of showers 

Heaviest is later tonight and early tomorrow  morning so how can you tell that by looking at the radar?

Just now, ineedsnow said:

Heaviest is later tonight and early tomorrow  morning so how can you tell that by looking at the radar?

There will be a scattered line of downpours with the cold front early tomorrow. A few towns could get an inch or something. This isn’t some widespread soaking regional rain. It’s convective season. It’s hit or miss for localized higher amounts 

Helicopter crash at 787 7th Avenue in NYC. One killed after a hard landing and rooftop fire. Ground stop at NYC airport's. Visibility is poor with fog/rain. Not terrorism related.

3 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

If it was winter he'd be saying 12-18 with lollis to 24. 

• Like 1

When my friend from NH and I arrived back in CT after getting some t'storms in Keene we went to a local golf course in West Hartford for an approaching t'storm. Light show was pretty decent and there was a pretty awesome shelf cloud.  I wish it was during the middle of the day 

62208113_10100109852762585_2766179476604

Kinda strange to see northern NH the hottest in the state...lots of upper 80s in Coos. BML 86° and Lancaster 88°.

Made it to 79.9° here which was par for the area...generally 78-82° over much of C/S NH.

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Can see it on radar . 

I am a ten pin right now .41 of needed rain ftw so far