Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Last summer was brutal to work outside . I did landscaping for a approximately 10 days approximately 10-4 and I wondered if I was going to make it. Will not ever do that again in those conditions .

we had several humid days in 90’s in Nashua and I was withering away In that brutal heat . I probably would have shot someone to use a pool. This wasn’t watering lawns type of crap It was slave labor .

Manuel labor from south of the border.

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Last summer was brutal to work outside . I did landscaping for a approximately 10 days approximately 10-4 and I wondered if I was going to make it. Will not ever do that again in those conditions .

we had several humid days in 90’s in Nashua and I was withering away In that brutal heat . I probably would have shot someone to use a pool. This wasn’t watering lawns type of crap It was slave labor .

Should of collected unemployment checks and sat in AC instead while rapid posting how epic the day is.

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Donna's pool boy?

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Still have not had a daily min of 60F+ since the 62F on 4/20. It was around this time last year when we flipped from COC to swamp.

4/20?  We had a max of 51 that day, with 0.79" RA and a rumble of thunder.  Front must've been close but never got here.  Tallest minima here is 55, on 6/20 amidst the downpour; we never had even a 50+ minimum until the 6th of this month.  Warmth is coming, but it ain't here yet.

24 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The many summers I spent laboring caused me to loathe the heat and dews for years. This year I want it warm to keep the kiddies outside and occupied. It doesn’t bother me as much anymore. 

5 minutes ago, tamarack said:

4/20?  We had a max of 51 that day, with 0.79" RA and a rumble of thunder.  Front must've been close but never got here.  Tallest minima here is 55, on 6/20 amidst the downpour; we never had even a 50+ minimum until the 6th of this month.  Warmth is coming, but it ain't here yet.

I take it back anyway. I overlooked my 61F on 6/16. But yeah, the min on 4/20 was a monthly record and it occurred right before midnight. It was closer to 64F the morning before.

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So many signals now pointing to another very high humidity summer with the ridging and south flow along east coast. Even some of the long range stuff that showed a weak trough has shifted. Isotherm and Don S all over it in pattern and NYC forums 

Not buying it yet.