Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

2 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

When will Nashua have its first day averaging >75? What a late start to summer 

those torchy 20c 850’s Dissapeared for Monday nite- Tues and were replaced by 15c in last two GFS runs

When will my place have its first day averaging >65?  Can we finish June with zero CDDs for the season to date?  Lowest by 6/30 so far is 7, in the endless rains of 2009.  That year had only 26 CDDs thru 7/31 before August came in AN and added 72 more.

38 minutes ago, dendrite said:

These rains have been pretty efficient. Not much on the reflectivity, but they've been small droplet and a dense amount of them. Basically like a heavy sheet drizzle.

Yup!

a friend/Met and I were texting this morning as our respective places of work had audible roar from the rain on the flat roof tops ...but rad at the time was all of like 2-level greens with a few yellow pixels.  

• Like 1

Here's a prediction ... by early Saturday morning SPC will have a Marginal region hashed out for eastern NE - 

If it comes true ...it'll move third world nations toward revolutionary angst, I know ... but, that GGEM has that cold pool/ML lapsy look now too. That's what we usually see consistent with our 'out of nowhere' pea hailers and 35 mph wind gusts..