Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

38 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Where would that be? 

ll guess somewhere with descent severe and the occasional hurricane threat so probably lower Carolinas into GA or even northern FL? Hopefully also get a descent spring and hopefully hot summer but not blazingly so (like Texas) 

1 minute ago, Cyclone-68 said:

ll guess somewhere with descent severe and the occasional hurricane threat so probably lower Carolinas into GA or even northern FL? Hopefully also get a descent spring and hopefully hot summer but not blazingly so (like Texas) 

Then you're indoors all summer.

3 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

When's the last time anyone heard a rumble of thunder?  Can't even buy a dying MCS.

Sunday, June 2nd :(

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Plus I've noticed a tendency when dealing with the lay - hoi polloi and general enthusiasts and hobbyest, and even some Mets... to kind of get giddy about colors on these granular products. 

Blue in that context does not mean cold - not that you think so... just in general, that needs to be reminded.   Like someone posted the other day, some D6-14 WPC temperature anomaly product with orange and brown positive departures as a trophy foisting for the onset of summer heat ... wrong...  duh.  F'n thing is only saying a 30 % chance of above normal...  that's not anything really...  I don't, red is warm - woooo!   

Those blues out there ?   0 C anomaly is hot ocean.  Plus, if that's a running average/adjusted climo comparison, that's hotter at 0C than it was 50 years ago at 0C ...  So blue ballz all we want...that's a oceanic basin that is in general neutral positive.  I guess it's negative more meaningfully N of the g-string east of New England ...

Great point and post 

14 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

Why would you want to have swamp ass in a wheelchair? Go to a dry heat spot like Vegas where it’s hot but you can get a couple of young boobs to wheel you around and pour cool water down your briefs.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Why would you want to have swamp ass in a wheelchair? Go to a dry heat spot like Vegas where it’s hot but you can get a couple of young boobs to wheel you around and pour cool water down your briefs.

Boone would be tempting. No extreme cold airmasses, good snow, not too hot in summer, good growing season, etc.

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Then you're indoors all summer.

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

If I thought there was a chance in a thousand my wife would agree I’d entertain that. Vegas is awesome 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I would like to have a winter home in Jackson, NH, and a spring /summer home in coastal SC. We’ll see how that shakes out in 20 years when it’s time 

1500' at Stowe would be nice. But get near 1K on the east slopes, and pack will be there forever.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

1500' at Stowe would be nice. But get near 1K on the east slopes, and pack will be there forever.

I like NH > VT, but both would work. Bigger key is escaping the NE springs and early summers and getting to heat and sun with storms and canes . Who knows how the climate will change over the next 20 years, but as of now that’s my dream retired life