• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

For heat enthusiasts... that D7 just rubs it in ... ha. 

Could be a 101 at Detroit and 58 at Boston when the wind tips on shore with that unrelenting "parameterized" vortex out there. 

It's like the initialization physical grid of the models have the Earth's immovable geological topographic features + that vortex  

22 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Mmhmm

814temp.new.gif

If its above normal here it will be because of nighttime  lows not high temps anyway..  I can take dews as long as the heat doesn't come with it... your torch Euro run from 12z has a high of 69 here at 1pm on tuesday the 25th.. if that's a torch in summer sign me up

11 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

12Z  Euro Min/Max for Norwood Mass over the next 15 days.  What are you basing this off of? 

Untitled.jpg

I am basing this off the European having it's own biases, and/or inconsistency.

I am not saying everyone's gonna die..;( As some folks want to propagandize. Just we will be in an active, perhaps AN precip pattern with normal intrusions of HHH. Maybe severe D8 or so, as well.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

I’m standing by my call for a scorching July through October.  Particularly mid July to Labor Day.

To be clear-that means >3F above normal.

Bold but props for actually giving a number. 

Being +3 or warmer in July and August is scorching hot for a monthly mean...summer seems much harder than winter to get the higher monthly departures.  I'd even say anything over +2 in July is very hot month.

I am basing this off the European having it's own biases, and/or inconsistency.
I am not saying everyone's gonna die..;( As some folks want to propagandize. Just we will be in an active, perhaps AN precip pattern with normal intrusions of HHH. Maybe severe D8 or so, as well.
Sounds like normal summer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Nope.  I think this summer will end up the hottest in 20 years.  It’s starting slowly I’ll give that but I’ve seen mank into late June morph that way before.  1999 is a good example 

Accuweather 90 day forecast doesn't have one 90 degree day through september 13th hmmm lol

4 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

For heat enthusiasts... that D7 just rubs it in ... ha. 

Could be a 101 at Detroit and 58 at Boston when the wind tips on shore with that unrelenting "parameterized" vortex out there. 

It's like the initialization physical grid of the models have the Earth's immovable geological topographic features + that vortex  

Will we develop a Great Red Spot too?

images.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Sheets rains right now. Impressive for just 20-25dbz echoes. 

I hadn't been paying attention today but after calling my father this evening, he said it had been a miserable day weatherwise down near ALB.  60s and steady rainfall all day.  Looks like ALB has had 0.70" of synoptic non-convective rain today.

Up here it was a beauty in contrast.  72/49 with CLR skies at 3pm in the afternoon.

KMVL 161954Z AUTO 35007KT 10SM CLR 22/09 A2983 RMK AO2 SLP102 T02220094

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

I hadn't been paying attention today but after calling my father this evening, he said it had been a miserable day weatherwise down near ALB.  60s and steady rainfall all day.  Looks like ALB has had 0.70" of synoptic non-convective rain today.

Up here it was a beauty in contrast.  72/49 with CLR skies at 3pm in the afternoon.

KMVL 161954Z AUTO 35007KT 10SM CLR 22/09 A2983 RMK AO2 SLP102 T02220094

Down here it was on and off drizzle in the morning and overcast all afternoon. Went up to BTV and it was definitely nicer though not what I would call a beauty. Didn’t have to go too far north to get away from wet pavement. 

25 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Down here it was on and off drizzle in the morning and overcast all afternoon. Went up to BTV and it was definitely nicer though not what I would call a beauty. Didn’t have to go too far north to get away from wet pavement. 

Hazy sunshine, mild temps and dry weather.  The visibility was pretty good too but once south of Camels Hump it turned dark/restricted views.

7v2U6jm.jpg

4 hours ago, weathafella said:

I’m standing by my call for a scorching July through October.  Particularly mid July to Labor Day.

To be clear-that means >3F above normal.

I'll take the over to...this no summer look is going to get bish smacked to the regression.