• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

It will take a while for these ocean temps to warm up around these parts with these types of temperatures for the Summer.  Unless you have the majority of temperatures this Summer = Hazey, Hot and Humid for the most part, the water temps will really lag until late July, more likely early August. <_<

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

It will take a while for these ocean temps to warm up around these parts with these types of temperatures for the Summer.  Unless you have the majority of temperatures this Summer = Hazey, Hot and Humid for the most part, the water temps will really lag until late July, more likely early August. <_<

Yeah Boston buoy still 57 and Stellwagen 53! Cloudy today but neat to see the diurnal cycle. Boston buoy will hump several degrees in full sun. 

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah Boston buoy still 57 and Stellwagen 53! Cloudy today but neat to see the diurnal cycle. Boston buoy will hump several degrees in full sun. 

I haven't been on here since this past Winter but great to hear from you. But yes, I agree.  I fear this Summer will be exactly like this past Winter (Book Ended). The begining, which is now and the end around Late August Early September. By then Fall is around the corner in a good couple of weeks. As I alluded to in my post this will kinda, sorta be one of our traditional wetter Summers with breaks of Sun with Temps mostly in the 70's and 80's. I don't see wide spread 80's and 90's with wall to wall sunshine which some on this board (Not ME) would like to see.

1 hour ago, OceanStWx said:

I definitely have some double digit departure days.

My parenting is like my golf game, some days everything seems to go great and I shoot a 79 and sometimes I can’t seem to do anything right and shoot a 97. Most days, it’s somewhere in between. 

• Like 1