• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

This always makes me chuckle too (obviously you look at more than just this) 

Here is NAM sounding for AVP tomorrow late afternoon...you'd probably think a good amount of sun...heck...sunny 

image.thumb.png.4b1bddb92f4cb04ab5b7258cb78f19c7.png

Well here is NAM MOS...now notice how it has CL for overnight

image.png.1bb7adaae39b90a9fafddf2d6aa4dfd1.png

Here is bufkit overnight...probably not a totally clear skies look

image.thumb.png.51759ea42c9b9b4d0bf8c0cc8b212432.png

16 hours ago, dendrite said:

I'll add I kinda hope we can some higher dews soon. Some of my plants would appreciate some tropical temps with higher RH. It's easier to propagate stuff outside too.

15 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

pray for the tomatoes and the melons, as well as the sweet potatoes I'm trying this year.

Garden temp last week after a high of 80°F for an air temp here, Tomatoes, Broccoli and Cauliflower have taken off.......

Garden Temp.jpg

1 hour ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Might be a wood pellet stove type of day again here. 

So at least going by KBOS being 60 at 10am obs it’s not so bad....turned off ac in the house yesterday and closed some windows overnight.  It was a tad stuffy this morning so windows reopened.  Pellet stove in mid June-hopefully an exaggeration for you.  

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Right . A few hours of showers and it ends. The point is most amounts again are NW and SE SNE. Went from inches to tenths 

It's more than the mere showers you're characterizing ( why you do this .. who knows)  ... but yes, less than inches. 

That simple...  You can spin it to seem right if you want, but you are in some greater fraction also wrong - 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Right . A few hours of showers and it ends. The point is most amounts again are NW and SE SNE. Went from inches to tenths 

All I can picture is in mid-winter when you are trying your hardest to get CT included in the snow (its heavy snow all the way to the river, the EMass guys just don't say it)....now it seems like any attempt to talk rain in CT is downplayed :lol:.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

All I can picture is in mid-winter when you are trying your hardest to get CT included in the snow (its heavy snow all the way to the river, the EMass guys just don't say it)....now it seems like any attempt to talk rain in CT is downplayed :lol:.

This would kill me in the winter as huge amounts are NW and SE

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

So at least going by KBOS being 60 at 10am obs it’s not so bad....turned off ac in the house yesterday and closed some windows overnight.  It was a tad stuffy this morning so windows reopened.  Pellet stove in mid June-hopefully an exaggeration for you.  

Down to 51F. Rainy and windy. Good thing I took this week off. 

• Sad 1