• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring/Summer 2019

I wouldn't use the past to forecast tomorrows weather, Its not just a front. Most of us will see the warm sector tomorrow with good timing and I believe the low its self tracks across north central  Pa. Unlike the last few systems that have come through my area the  moist LLJ and LLWS  tomorrow should produce plenty surface base stuff tomorrow dreams are made of . Birds of pray will be be riding the rotating thermals and updrafts tomorrow. Watch for tree canopy's exposing the undersides of there foliage. I know a bunch of you Modern Cell Phone Joes write that shit off as hokey but there just a few things that work and could save your life someday.  Until then stay safe and piss off :)

20 hours ago, Anduril said:

I think we're going to see another day of Lancaster and areas east seeing nice storms the rest of us will just get to watch the clouds go by

18 hours ago, canderson said:

I agree - this set up looks like you're going to have be south/east to see much of anything. 

These are looking like pretty good calls...except that all of the action looks to be well south and east of Lancaster as well! 

Gotta give CTP credit, they never were bullish like SPC. This setup never looked right for me, especially with light rain already hitting the region.

Good for me though, I have a 6:45 a.m. flight tomorrow and the plane tonight lands at 10:50 p.m. so I don't want anything to cause that flight to get cancelled because mine would then get cancelled. Priorities, yo.

1 hour ago, daxx said:

I can't even imagine living in a place like that. It must be like hell on earth. 

I'm working with an intern this summer in Lancaster who lives in Fort Worth. I asked him why he would come all the way to Lancaster Pa just to do an internship. His response was quick and without hesitation...it's a lot better here than Texas.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm working with an intern this summer in Lancaster who lives in Fort Worth. I asked him why he would come all the way to Lancaster Pa just to do an internship. His response was quick and without hesitation...it's a lot better here than Texas.

Well, weather in summer is better in PA for sure. Many things are better in Texas however since it’s the greatest state in the land. :)

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Well, weather in summer is better in PA for sure. Many things are better in Texas however since it’s the greatest state in the land. :)

Well, if that's true than you better remove the "B" from you avatar and replace it with a "T". Just saying. :)

The intern I work with is a HUGE Rangers fan. He's not overly thrilled with Globe Life Field, however. 

Must be nice in Texas to get a new ballpark every 25 or so years, lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

6b84b25cbf35219876c9485b2bf07854.jpg

Any hail?

. Pro

I didn't see any hail but my boss who lives in Mt Holly had it's fence taken down, carport jacked up and lost eight windows in his attic to the storm. Think he said there was 7k without power last night the storm really juiced up once it passed Carlisle