• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring/Summer 2019

Today reminds me of a nice two-a-day football weather back home. How guys didn't just drop dead still amazes me - we went 9-11, two hour break, 1-3. Had 2 water breaks per session. Full pads after 3 days.

Now Texas doesn't allow pads on two-a-days and they all do it very early in the a.m. People got smart eventually. 

And I graduated in 1999, not like the 60s lol. 

35 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Gonna be at my nieces birthday party tomorrow...it's an outside party and it's supposed to feel like 113. At least they have a pool but the pool water is almost 80 lol so barely refreshing at all

I’ll be at a beer fest from 3-7. Im

going to get into Texas mode as much as possible - it’ll be a somewhat typical summer day back home so I’ll see if I can trick my kind. 

1 hour ago, daxx said:

Yea... This Voyager weather is pure Sh!t! Lol  He is probably sitting up there in coal country laughing at us snow hounds.

:lol:

Actually I was at the Bronx Zoo with a company charter today. Believe it or not, it was hotter here than in the Big Apple.

21 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Yesterday at 1:30 I was 93/77.  Today I'm 94/75.

Overnight low warmest of the year at 74.

Next Tuesday>Friday look absolutely fantastic.  Sunshine, Low 80's / Upper 50's.  Doesn't get much better than that for mid-summer.

Kind of interesting my temp is down, dew is up. You're just the opposite...

My wife and I were out for 4 hours running errands. Got home and was shocked that it was 91.4. I thought it felt gross out, much worse than yesterday.

Lancaster (officially at MU) was only 90 last I looked.