• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Why was late April in the SE forum archived?

kperk014

There was nothing of importance in this version of the late April SE forum. Just some folks talking about the temp or their garden. There was no mention that over 300 people might be killed the next day. I don't remember the thread being THAT empty. I remember really good conversations by several people. None of that is there.

20 hours ago, kperk014 said:

There was nothing of importance in this version of the late April SE forum. Just some folks talking about the temp or their garden. There was no mention that over 300 people might be killed the next day. I don't remember the thread being THAT empty. I remember really good conversations by several people. None of that is there.

I don't want you to think this is being ignored but I have no idea what you are talking about.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:41 PM, kperk014 said:

Regards.