Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

34 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

0z Nam seems on the cooler side for tomorrow  and Monday

It's contaminating with too much cloud coverage .. most likely...  Might be interesting to follow that but typically the NAM will over saturate the LCL in warm sectors of this nature and end up almost entirely cloudy  ...

10 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

Anyone watch the ABC Evening News?  Large, damaging tornadoes.  70 million at risk.  On and on.  So much hype.  Wonder what they will do with a moderate or high risk?  We have been lucky lately without a huge outbreak or a large tornado going through a major metro.  I can't even fathom a F4 or F5 going through Dallas or Chicago or any Metro with a million people.

In other words, ABC is basically saying spring weather. We have had a big lack of violent tornadoes for several years now as well as quieter seasons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

In other words, ABC is basically saying spring weather. We have had a big lack of violent tornadoes for several years now as well as quieter seasons. 

Could you imagine another 1954 between the severe and tropical seasons?

edit...I meant 53-54.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Days of 70’s and a few over 80 thru next 10. Some days of dews and some dry. SE ridge showing us where summer riding sets up. Shades of last summer 

We are on the edge which means some cool days thrown in if any WF gets hung up SW as well as days like tomorrow. Not a summer look yet, but I think it may average AN.