Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Day is dawning with some sun/breaks in CT. Looks like we 70 today . No rain overnight. What was being advertised as rainy week has been almost totally dry south of pike other than Sunday night/ early Mon. SE ridge won’t be denied. Gives us nice day today before late day door and a nice Saturday and next week.

Good luck with that 70.  Let me make sure I'm following your post here:

Today goes down hill with the BD

Friday: Rainy/manky 50's

Saturday: cloudy/ 50's

Sunday: rainy/50's

Monday:  maybe some improvement?

Enjoy this summer appeal.

16 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Good luck with that 70.  Let me make sure I'm following your post here:

Today goes down hill with the BD

Friday: Rainy/manky 50's

Saturday: cloudy/ 50's

Sunday: rainy/50's

Monday:  maybe some improvement?

Enjoy this summer appeal.

Except Saturday is sunny afternoon on and low 70’s.Where are you getting 50’s and rain lol

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Except Saturday is sunny on and 72. Where are you getting 50’s and rain lol

At least down this way Saturday should be fine. Should decrease the clouds during the day. Could see BDL get near 70...maybe 71 with NW winds 

EDIT: We won't be completely sunny, but perhaps for a few hours before clouds re-develop due to heating/instability 

50 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Day is dawning with some sun/breaks in CT. Looks like we 70 today . No rain overnight. What was being advertised as rainy week has been almost totally dry south of pike other than Sunday night/ early Mon. SE ridge won’t be denied. Gives us nice day today before late day door and a nice Saturday and next week.

Drizzle/mist down here all night and no sun in sight.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All Scooter and Ice Berg do is whine and complain and talk about wet and cold. Week has been mainly dry and certainly not cold . Keep on making everyone think May is cold and wet all month . That’s why posters like MPM are misinformed 

Yea been awesome -10 on the high with clouds mist all day yesterday.  Beauty 

17 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All Scooter and Ice Berg do is whine and complain and talk about wet and cold. Week has been mainly dry and certainly not cold . Keep on making everyone think May is cold and wet all month . That’s why posters like MPM are misinformed 

Enjoy BN temps and AN precip.

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I'm glad I've had the heat to keep my misinformed ass warm the last several days that never got out of or 40's/low 50's.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Give me SUN and DRY and I’ll give you a handy. 

41 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Basically it boils down to sun. If we get sun like Saturday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week etc, it will be mild. Otherwise when it rains it’s cold.

Mon Tuesday next week look pretty sweet. EPS looks like we get into a BN yet sunny dry pattern starting in a week or so.  COC season can begin at anytime please. Last night at my wifes game it was pretty chilly. 47 degrees here now. Wish I lived near DXR today