Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Thursday rains at any time and could flood in SNE near south of the warm front 

Yeah just busting your balls.  Depends where that boundary is.  Overall though looks like some really nice afternoons mixed in.  

Though late week with such a strong cold pool overhead it would likely lean more towards self destructive sunshine.  Hard to stay sunny and be so cold aloft during max heating.

The following week has much better chances of sunny pleasant weather.

25 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Heh... y'all just don't like rainy days ...  It was just perfect three days runnin' ... It's time to rain.   Okay, it's chilly up in the higher elevations - woah..  Call 60 minutes.  

:lol: 

Moving into the triggered category when folks mention its chilly up north...almost like mentioning Valentines Day.  

I get it though, it's the same as mentioning its hot or sharing heat obs in June/July/August at like FIT, LWM, HFD or BDL.  No shit it gets warm there, heh.

9 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'd take that over 95/75.

I would only because of my chickens...they struggled last July. They’re loving this weather...outside digging and looking for worms.

As for me...give me 93/75 with a nice breeze and sun.

Down to 43.4° now. Gene is down to 42°.

Been out on block island since Saturday. Absolutely perfect weather until today.  56, but windy and cloudy and the occasional shower. Went in the water for 1 minute yesterday, which was still at a way cold 51F.  While the beach weather was great the water temp seemed the coldest it’s ever been since I started coming out here on Memorial Day (since like 2015 or so)

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

I would only because of my chickens...they struggled last July. They’re loving this weather...outside digging and looking for worms.

As for me...give me 93/75 with a nice breeze and sun.

Down to 43.4° now. Gene is down to 42°.

Have you ever had 93/75 at your house