• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Great...now I'm getting all sorts of other errors. Every single time I have to do this...every single time. It shouldn't be that difficult to install a program and have it work properly. How hard is that? Is that too much to ask? I uninstalled and reinstalled...I have everything go to the same path/file as I've always done...and now this time that gives an error and there are these runtime 75 and 76 errors...this is total BS. I've uninstalled completely from my computer (I think anyways). 

I go to add/remove programs and click uninstall...but then it says there are shared files or something that can't be deleted. Maybe that's where the problem is. I go into the program x86 folder and get rid of bufkit and even in the download folder. 

Every single stupid piece of crap time I have to install bufkit...why does it have to be so complicated. It should install and work...simple. Not sure why that can't happen. 

1 hour ago, weatherwiz said:

UGHHHH I even tried to uninstall and reinstall. I'm so sick and freaking tired of technology. It's nothing but crap and garbage. Every single freaking time you have to do something there is always a problem. I installed (well upgraded) Bufkit 19 at work and no problems...had bufkit 18 on my other laptop...no problems...SO WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING THESE STUPID PROBLEMS NOW????? 

Kevin can give you tips on this.

• Haha 1

And you shouldn’t have to install 400 different programs to just get one freaking program to work. All I want to do is when I open Bufkit but maximize and have the damn screen maximize...not deal with some stupid piece of crap error message that has zero business being there b/c it’s never happened before. So why now? WTF is different now that this stupid crap would appear? 

This is ridiculous. I'm going to throw this laptop out the window. I uninstalled bufkit...and reinstalled and for some stupid reason I can't even open the program b/c now runtime error 75 appears....FOR NO REASON...NONE. I've done nothing differently except uninstall and reinstall...WTF??? This is pathetic. Computers and technology are the biggest piece of crap ever. The cave people and stone people had it right...just use axes and whatever 

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Hit 75F up here around 1pm and then dropping since on gusty NW winds. 

72F with a dew of 52F.

If there ever was a perfect temp and dew it's that. 

IMG_3282.PNG.33098850b92b34fbccaa7557f716e082.PNG

I think for summer outdoor stuff I’d want it a little higher. But that’s a good temp. Upper 80s here. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I think for summer outdoor stuff I’d want it a little higher. But that’s a good temp. Upper 80s here. 

Yeah for swimming definitely, but everything is far too cold to swim up here.  The river out back still feels like snow melt off the summits ha.

But if you aren't at the beach, today was just about perfect for anything outdoors.

ughhh this always happens with bufkit but how do you delete every single trace of a program. The number of problems are just ridiculous...its even at the point to where when I have the program pinned to the task bar it doesn't even give the bufkit logo. 

I've done add/remove programs...uninstall, I've deleted the install folders from the download folder, emptied the recycle bin, deleted any folders wit bufkit in the name.But when I reinstall it somehow has the same settings and not default. 

In the "This PC section" I type in bufkit and it comes up with a ton of results but it won't let me delete them.