Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

#creepsgettincreepier

Kev enough already.  Nobody is a creep here...and you know it.  You instigate things to try and get people to bite, and then when they do, you call them creeps/creepy????   I didn't bite this time, but it's crystal clear what you're doing here.  Can you grow up and treat this like a grownup weather forum please?  Thanks in advance.

And it is a perfect day out there today...enjoy everybody.

Lol .. omg . Thanks for the lecture Sigmund, and trying to offer deep your deepest of insights. 

This is me, I enjoy weather of all types and I’ll post about it. If a few creeps can’t take it and can’t control their fingertips and emotions, then that’s an issue they need to work out.

Deal with it.

- Cosgrove

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol .. omg . Thanks for the lecture Sigmund, and trying to offer deep your deepest of insights. 

This is me, I enjoy weather of all types and I’ll post about it. If a few creeps can’t take it and can’t control their fingertips and emotions, then that’s an issue they need to work out.

Deal with it.

- Cosgrove

What a high school drama queen. My goodness.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Deal with it.

- Cosgrove

Very very false. You’re funny.

I’ll still bet the under on your rigged station hitting 85 Tue. 

Heh... that is the third cycle of the Euro out of the last seven or so where it has goosed the 850 thermal layout across that D6 to 10 range like that... one of which the GFS also agreed upon, before both lost it.  In fact the first was supposed to be this Friday when we are presently entangled in that mess.. 

I wouldn't get too happy about D7 heat for now.. 

I think y'all are correct, however, in the general theme that at minimum we are more likely to experience climate-friendly/temperature form of pattern...  That's an acceptable theme from what I'm seeing.  

1 minute ago, ineedsnow said:

EURO looks cool around day 10. One day of big heat. Meh

Day and a half but ... one could even argue the 'big' heat has trouble getting here. The plume advects more S of our latitude.   

I mean there's a semantic debate about what 'big' means in this context... As far as I'm aware, I'm the one that started that saying back in the Eastern days...  at the time, I meant it for at or > than 95 F ... 

If that's at all a reasonably metric ... the 18 C/ 850 mb we are skimmed could fail to eclipse that number given the SW trajectory of wind in that general synoptic evolution.  Might only nick 94.5... lol

But, again...there is a semantic tainting that goes with heat.  Some argue that if the DP falls less than 70 ... 94.5 is more like tolerable but annoying. Other's think that's Hades comes to Earth...