Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Holy shit it got nice.  

Clouds vanished and with a dew of 56F it almost feels humid. 

75/56 under deep blue skies. 

Maybe we will get some leaves one of these days.  

Things just starting to bud in Woodford from what I saw this weekend.... Seemed more like early April than almost June

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

It's amazing what a difference a few hundred miles and s few thousand vertical feet will do. My front yard today:

Ha yeah it's incredible.  Even to BTV from here.  That wasn't a few thousand vertical feet though... that photo is 1,500ft.

You go up a few thousand vertical feet and there's still snow with the trees as dormant as they are in January, ha.  Above 3,000ft right now is probably equivalent to SNE in March.

I gotta share one more dog glamour shot on another hike to the Spruce overlook.  Have to keep going up there because it's the only snow-free path to get up to elevation on south-facing Spruce Peak.

60546359_10103736925208790_8300258993712

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha yeah it's incredible.  Even to BTV from here.  That wasn't a few thousand vertical feet though... that photo is 1,500ft.

You go up a few thousand vertical feet and there's still snow with the trees as dormant as they are in January, ha.  Above 3,000ft right now is probably equivalent to SNE in March.

I gotta share one more dog glamour shot on another hike to the Spruce overlook.  Have to keep going up there because it's the only snow-free path to get up to elevation on south-facing Spruce Peak.

60546359_10103736925208790_8300258993712

Great dog. Nosedive also still looks good to go. 

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

74/61 and sunny

Bring on the storms

We summer

79/63 here...  22 F burst since the sun came out and the wind flipped SSW....

Though sat does show the climo south coast strata mank is kicking in on cue - up to the Pike and making steady progress.

Probably we dawn in humid but slate with gray tint to the air where not foggy ... 9am the sky looks like one of those globe glow lamps... then we bust out again and rip 84s/66's

How about next weekend on the 12z Euro... not sure I buy it but that's three solid days of 88 to 91 type heat there from the Lakes of NH to the south coast