Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2019 Discussion II

powderfreak

17 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

just in the last 1.5 hours worth of loop there is suggestion of western arc/rim advancing east.. .

Seems it'd have to with the Lakes stuff moving into western NY and PA to kick this into motion perhaps -

I think I salvage a good chunk of the afternoon here. Taking the over on temps. Clearing SW to NE. System is also weak, and weakening as it slowly moves ENE. Late April sun will also help to burn off the low level laggards.

8 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I think I salvage a good chunk of the afternoon here. Taking the over on temps. Clearing SW to NE. System is also weak, and weakening as it slowly moves ENE. Late April sun will also help to burn off the low level laggards.

mm.. replace the mid and high deck cyclonic whirl with sun-destructive pancake as well tho... But yeah, it looks like come early afternoon the sky will be improving(ed) considerably...  

Man sometimes you can’t win.  We were flying out of ohare last night and delayed by some decent tstorms.  Late into BOS (1:30 AM) and then no Uber, no lyft, no cabs.  Finally got to bed at 4.   I will say landing lights captured heavy rain about 50 miles west of Boston.   Looks like a serious rainer just ended when we got outdoors. 

Heh ...eastern MA and SE NH... RI and eastern ME got screwed period...

We go from this piece of utter shit whirling cool pool to a cold front over night and bona fide chilly feel tomorrow, having been effectively robbed entirely for now four days soon to be five with April proving why it is a space and time that is the sin of god himself

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

We go from this piece of utter shit whirling cool pool to a cold front over night and bona fide chilly feel tomorrow, having been effectively robbed entirely for now four days soon to be five with April proving why it is a space and time that is the sin of god himself

Maybe. It’s beautiful out here right now. Sky just started to open up. Partly cloudy and warming up quickly. Sun doesn’t set til 7:30. So I’ll take it.

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

60’s and sun SNE tomorrow. What a nice week!

3 hours ago, jbenedet said:

Maybe. It’s beautiful out here right now. Sky just started to open up. Partly cloudy and warming up quickly. Sun doesn’t set til 7:30. So I’ll take it.

And just to be clear ... that's sardonic by a goodly measure -

I just find the general "everything is awesome!" tonality to be a bit weighty at times.