• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, janetjanet998 said:

https://fox8.com/2019/04/14/photo-gallery-severe-weather-causing-damage-across-northeast-ohio/

Some fairly significant damage on the southeast side of town. Link has an image gallery that shows some pretty banged up commercial buildings as well as some shredded forest.

33 minutes ago, geddyweather said:

https://fox8.com/2019/04/14/photo-gallery-severe-weather-causing-damage-across-northeast-ohio/

Some fairly significant damage on the southeast side of town. Link has an image gallery that shows some pretty banged up commercial buildings as well as some shredded forest.

When it got warned at 4:52 there looked to be a debris ball on CC but I was using COD's radar at the time which isn't that good.  That was the one cell that rode the warm front, took a hard right at one point.  I think on the onset LL winds weren't quite backed enough, the surface low came in a little to quickly along with the warm front out running most of the thermodynamics, at least in central OH south.  I would venture to say a bullet was dodged because if the timing of all of the ingredients would've been just a slight bit better i.e. a couple of hours slower with the surface low, things could have really got going.