Total Members
    Most Online
    roger7189
    Newest Member
    roger7189
WxWatcher007

2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season Tracking Thread

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Wow. I don’t follow national news for weather and certainly not tropical. What in the world was the Post doing?

The Post was doing what it usually does. 

12 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

No, it was a wonderful trip! I’ll try to post video when I can. 

Glad to hear you survived all the death, doom and destruction. Guess that will teach you not to go chasing these monster hurricanes. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Glad to hear you survived all the death, doom and destruction. Guess that will teach you not to go chasing these monster hurricanes. ;)

Chasing blizzards at the beach is much more rewarding. Unfortunately a Nina, +NAO combo with a big ridge out west seems to favor it. I cant in good conscience root for that. :yikes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Man I’m still waiting for that classic landfall. I need an eyewall punch STAT.

16 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Chasing blizzards at the beach is much more rewarding. Unfortunately a Nina, +NAO combo with a big ridge out west seems to favor it. I cant in good conscience root for that. :yikes:

Blizzards are great but tropical is my jam. Here are two of the videos I have. Ended up in three tornado warnings. Saw some lowering but no dice. Not quite ready to chase tornadoes in tropical yet lol. 

First one is blurry because I wasn’t ready for the wall of water. 

The second one speaks for itself. Funny the two above happened in Alabama in that big band they had.

The next two are from Baton Rouge.

• Like 6

12z Euro holds back some energy from next weeks trough after it departs Wed . The energy drifts south towards the gulf between 216 - 240 hour and starts to develope a little  - and actually doesnt quite make it verbatim to the gulf . Euro saw Barry easily 7 days out sooo :whistle:. Just a possibility on an OP model for now and low chance for sure  . I haven't seen the ensembles yet 

• Like 1