Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2019

Torch Tiger

19 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

If that area in the Antilles doesn’t develop soon I’m going to charter a plane and drop dry ice on it myself 

TD has developed...expect it to become a tropical storm as early as later today, and a Hurricane later this week.  

Although it'll most likely go OTS/Recurve....so most likely no worries for the east coast lol.  But it's early and you know the drill.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

TD has developed...expect it to become a tropical storm as early as later today, and a Hurricane later this week.  

Although it'll most likely go OTS/Recurve....so most likely no worries for the east coast lol.  But it's early and you know the drill.

...pretty soon, NHC will get this recommendation and then finally the rest of the world will know - 

GFS actually has a kind of "Imperfect Storm" deal going on S of NS out there over 48 hours...  Takes Humberto and injects/capture and then clearly baroclinically implodes heights at the same time it has Hummer's residual core trundling around inside of it like a golf ball in a dryer cycle.

9 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Took this screen grab from a video from Great Abaco of the stadium effect from Dorian.  Perfectly cleared out eye.  Would have loved to get a drone up and have a full look around.  It was perfectly calm in the video

Dorian eye 2.jpg

Incredible. Between Michael and Dorian, it's been an impressive year for stadium effect footage. May I ask where I can find the source of this video?