Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2019

Torch Tiger

1 minute ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

You just cursed yourself...…….lol

Keep him away, a monster with Dorian's track record is not a storm I want to mess with or take any chances with, I would take on Bob any day of the week, not a storm with Dorian's history, sorry, go away the big storm.  We don't want you, I want to watch the Patriots win.

4 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

The configuration of the gulf stream is weird as it juts northeast from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  It makes sense Dorian would intensify in that pocket was southeast of the benchmark, but closer to the benchmark it would weaken as the SSTs are cooler closer to ACK.

Baroclinic assist up here with the interaction with the trough most likely.

4 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Keep him away, a monster with Dorian's track record is not a storm I want to mess with or take any chances with, I would take on Bob any day of the week, not a storm with Dorian's history, sorry, go away the big storm.  We don't want you, I want to watch the Patriots win.

They’ll just move the game to Pittsburgh j/k

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

get a battery powered radio lol

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Don't worry, Gov Baker will have the electric company trucks parked outside of your home by noon tomorrow at the latest. Perhaps the Buffalo Bills will send the Electric Company to your home!

6 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Congrats on an oak tree on your service lines.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

No they won't move the game, the storm is on Saturday morning, the game is Sunday night, I am talking about losing power, that is not something I want.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

C'mon James...you know you want that 934mb bad-ass making a visit to the Cape....just think of how much material you'd have for the Dawn Awakening....it'd be a Non Fiction best seller for you pal. 

The future radar even depicts Dorian in Steeler colors......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2