Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discobs 2019

George BM

43 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I've been trying to mow for the first time this morning as well. ..I've been slammed at work.  It's been misting all morning here and big puddles still present from heavy rain Thursday.  I only got 1/3 cut so the rest will have to wait till next Sunday :yikes:

It might be a jungle by then lol.

All the rain has helped my seed poke out of the ground in past 24 hours! I may have a yard yet this summer lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Disgusting out there today.  Picked a terrible day for the first mow of the season

You think mid 60s dewpoints are bad? 

We get them a LOT down here already, lol.

You should be fine next few days. Its gonna get crazy windy and COLD! It happened down here in Austin a couple days ago!

It is VERY windy right now in Northern Frederick County at M/D line.  Can't measure gusts b/c I don't have the equipment but I can attest that it is very, very windy with good gusts. Im on the 4th floor of a 5 story building and the windows are shaking and it is wailing.

7 hours ago, wxdude64 said:

I think I was too sleepy to realize it when I put my numbers in this am, but yesterdays 46.1 degree high shattered the previous record 'cool minimum' for the day of 53.0 from 1999. That is 7 degrees!!! Records back to 1980 for the date. 

Wow, different world.  I was 68 yesterday.  DCA 69.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic