Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discobs 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, Icefishingrocks said:

Sure is quiet around here.  I guess that's a wrap, see you in the fall.

You can stick around. People can and do post in the spring and summer. It was nice to get a day above 60 yesterday, and nice to have a morning that wasn't freezing. I like four seasons. Spring is one of the four I very much like.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

I did the whole grass seeding , air raiding,  turf building stuff for years at 3 different homes for years spending $ 100s and $100s each spring , fall and never could keep a consistent good lawn . Mostly because I've had 1 to 2 acres on average so watering was impossible with no rain . And sprinkler on timers would tax the well so I just mow and that's it now a days lol and have more beer $ in the wallet .

I was basically down to dirt over 2/3's of the yard, had to do something lol.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:23 PM, IUsedToHateCold said:

They issued a red flag warning? Why? It's so wet out that I bet you couldn't get a wildfire to spread if you tried. 

Actually its been pretty dry recently. My soil is dry and dusty for the first time since last July.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

Looking at radar it looks like frozen is falling just north of Harrisburg, pa. On my way back home from working in federal hill in Baltimore.  Light rain in Westminster currently 

Just looked at current conditions at the poconos and its 28 with freezing rain . Yea..April Zrain lol.

Look like some mangled flakes falling in WMD on traffic cams.

No subfreezing temps showing up in the next 7 days....Gardens are almost ready for planting.  Bring on tomato and smallmouth season!  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic