• Member Statistics

    15,529
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    davisinstruments
    Newest Member
    davisinstruments
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dews

April Discussion

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it is hilarious seeing it happen.  A lot of the regulars are curious from PMs.  It may be creepy but weather is slow and it's not as creepy as the guy hiding himself with a new account.  Just a topic of conversation, ha.

Rains started up here, time to float some covered bridges down to SNE.

How's rooting for exciting wx in April different than February? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it is hilarious seeing it happen.  A lot of the regulars are curious from PMs.  It may be creepy but weather is slow and it's not as creepy as the guy hiding himself with a new account.  Just a topic of conversation, ha.

Rains started up here, time to float some covered bridges down to SNE.

No Dr Dre Dews isn’t creepy. We love him. It’s these posters that just creep and stalk others . It’s seriously concerning 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m telling you man.. 110% it’s not him . Trust me. It’s not..  Its down to Cheetah or Birving . 

Good try,Cheetah no way and wouldn't even create a weather account. He is an avid skier. Birving no way, his posts were always much more subtle and nuanced. The posts sound exactly like you and the fact you post within a minute of each other 15 times so far indicates you know what's going on.  I hope you keep your ability to post after they find out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Good try,Cheetah no way and wouldn't even create a weather account. He is an avid skier. Birving no way, his posts were always much more subtle and nuanced. The posts sound exactly like you and the fact you post within a minute of each other 15 times so far indicates you know what's going on.  I hope you keep your ability to post after they find out.

What?  Like seriously? Wtf ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Anyway off to enjoy beer, BBQ and dodging a few showers.

i'm sure you'll check in 30 or so times from you phone, so we'll see ya in 15...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is he swore on his kids it wasn’t. I don’t mess around with that stuff .  I don’t really care who it is, and do not know . But to get accused of doing something underhanded is a bit much.

Its raining and muggy. 61/60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If it is he swore on his kids it wasn’t. I don’t mess around with that stuff .  I don’t really care who it is, and do not know . But to get accused of doing something underhanded is a bit much.

Its raining and muggy. 61/60

So sensitive lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No Dr Dre Dews isn’t creepy. We love him. It’s these posters that just creep and stalk others . It’s seriously concerning 

Everyone knows you know who it is, ha. 

Since day one you've been his right hand man, both of you liking each other's posts and defending some "random newbie living in North Billerica." 

I'm glad Shucking Oysters is back, it's like you've been missing your twin brother and just got reunited.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Everyone knows you know who it is, ha. 

Since day one you've been his right hand man, both of you liking each other's posts and defending some "random newbie living in North Billerica." 

I'm glad Shucking Oysters is back, it's like you've been missing your twin brother and just got reunited.

 

 

He claims it’s not him. Kevin is right and he swore on his kids life. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He claims it’s not him. Kevin is right and he swore on his kids life. 

The one thing missing has been sun icons. Just odd how Blizzy goes to bat for him at every turn and calls everyone crazy for thinking it's someone else.  The posting styles are sooo similar.

Also odd that the new poster hasn't denied anything at all... I mean if you or anyone just joined a new forum you'd be like "I have no idea what any of you are talking about, I'm just a computer programmer who loves weather and am glad to find a place to talk about it." 

It'll make for an interesting spring when the weather doldrums are around, ha.  Quite possibly its just someone else not banned with a second account that is looking to create a persona for the spring/summer.  Just happened to start posting 20 times a day once the winter threats were done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

As much as I hate summer I'm hoping to chase a good storm this year! 

Bring em up...huge, towering storms

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the over/under of doc doo's making it till there is legit dews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yoda said:

Tornado Watch for Litchfield County and Fairfield County in CT till 7am

The radar in ENY headed this way certainly looks ‘interesting’...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like straight line winds is main threat in terms of severe potential. Went to Branford early. This should arrive too as it’s getting light out...shelf cloud tine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.