Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Glad we don’t live there 

Well it's either a cold rain or flakes.  If it's going to be raw out it might as well be frozen.  

And who are you kidding, if the hilltop in Tolland just flipped to snow you'd be into it ;)...you'd know -SN is better than 36F -RN.  

Now I'd rather 70F with only screen doors closed, but ain't happening James.

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Well it's either a cold rain or flakes.  If it's going to be raw out it might as well be frozen.  

And who are you kidding, if the hilltop in Tolland just flipped to snow you'd be into it ;)...you'd know -SN is better than 36F -RN.  

Now I'd rather 70F with only screen doors closed, but ain't happening James.

It’s windy and temps dropping through the 40s. Might as well be snow. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

But Bob and Great weenie 1717 who is still to this day losing sleep over a joking post about summer of 1816 from 3 years ago were 100% convinced . They said there were others ! 

You weren't joking about 1816. You made it up. Similar to when a child makes up an imaginary friend.  And you are the last person that I would lose sleep over. You aren't worth losing sleep over.  

20 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

Most of us just want to keep it light and discuss the dews of the day, rain, mild temps....then some go off the rails and end up giving a dissertation of the fall of man, and so on

lol. I've been out of touch from the forum for a few days.  What a strange turn of events with the discussions here now that winter weather is officially dead.  Cathedral talk, the negatives of (one) religion, and the end of the universe as we know it all rolled into a nice few pages on a weather forum. 

For those interested, here is how it will all end:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. I've been out of touch from the forum for a few days.  What a strange turn of events with the discussions here now that winter weather is officially dead.  Cathedral talk, the negatives of (one) religion, and the end of the universe as we know it all rolled into a nice few pages on a weather forum. 

For those interested, here is how it will all end:

This probably needs to go into the June thread that's forthcoming later this week.

• Haha 1