Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Trolling via avatars is a new one. Although I'm not sure it's getting under anyone's skin. Almost everyone in NNE is ready for warm season.

I think he changes it when he changes his underwear which looks at least daily, But yeah, Its time to move on from winter, I have since the calendar changed to April, We had pretty much all bare ground other then some piles left on the northern sides until these last two systems but it will be gone by the weekend if not then over the weekend.

59 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I think he changes it when he changes his underwear which looks at least daily, But yeah, Its time to move on from winter, I have since the calendar changed to April, We had pretty much all bare ground other then some piles left on the northern sides until these last two systems but it will be gone by the weekend if not then over the weekend.

monday looks cold and wet

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

A little unusual getting this degree of ceiling coverage d-slope of the Greens/Whites...   

Almost looks like convergent flow down there on vis loops...like a larger scale stretching/deformation type deal. It almost looks like the flow is dropping straight from the north in E NH while SNE is NW. Maybe the last of this remnant midlevel moisture is getting pooled and maximized in those areas.

4 hours ago, tamarack said:

3.5" from this latest.  Interesting commute yesterday afternoon, with graupel in Belgrade then S+ over Mile Hill (but no problems for the 2WD Ranger), with 1.7" in 35 minutes after I got home atop the 1.3 that had fallen in the previous hour.  Late evening brought the last half inch.  Pic is looking up the driveway.  The field in (sort of) view behind the birches is about 1000' wide, and the trees beyond aren't even close to being visible.  Pack back up to 26".  Yesterday's high of 29 is the latest sub-30 I've had here.

IMG_0884.JPG

Beautiful Tom, real gods country.  Impressive low max record 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Almost looks like convergent flow down there on vis loops...like a larger scale stretching/deformation type deal. It almost looks like the flow is dropping straight from the north in E NH while SNE is NW. Maybe the last of this remnant midlevel moisture is getting pooled and maximized in those areas.

My NWS had Sunny today so I said great, a little fence staining, yea sun was bright at 0800 gone by 0900 with spits of rain. Hey only 1350 feet outside inside left, lol . I can only do about 30 minutes at a time before the back breaks down , sit for 15 , Pete Repete 

20190410_133417.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

My NWS had Sunny today so I said great, a little fence staining, yea sun was bright at 0800 gone by 0900 with spits of rain. Hey only 1350 feet outside inside left, lol . I can only do about 30 minutes at a time before the back breaks down , sit for 15 , Pete Repete 

20190410_133417.jpg

Looks good though, Sucks about the back and you sound like me, Need to take breaks from standing, Don't push it, You just end up paying the next day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

20190410_133417.jpg

Why is the sled there? To stand on?