Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

17 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it is hilarious seeing it happen.  A lot of the regulars are curious from PMs.  It may be creepy but weather is slow and it's not as creepy as the guy hiding himself with a new account.  Just a topic of conversation, ha.

Rains started up here, time to float some covered bridges down to SNE.

No Dr Dre Dews isn’t creepy. We love him. It’s these posters that just creep and stalk others . It’s seriously concerning 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m telling you man.. 110% it’s not him . Trust me. It’s not..  Its down to Cheetah or Birving . 

Good try,Cheetah no way and wouldn't even create a weather account. He is an avid skier. Birving no way, his posts were always much more subtle and nuanced. The posts sound exactly like you and the fact you post within a minute of each other 15 times so far indicates you know what's going on.  I hope you keep your ability to post after they find out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Good try,Cheetah no way and wouldn't even create a weather account. He is an avid skier. Birving no way, his posts were always much more subtle and nuanced. The posts sound exactly like you and the fact you post within a minute of each other 15 times so far indicates you know what's going on.  I hope you keep your ability to post after they find out.

What?  Like seriously? Wtf ?

54 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If it is he swore on his kids it wasn’t. I don’t mess around with that stuff .  I don’t really care who it is, and do not know . But to get accused of doing something underhanded is a bit much.

Its raining and muggy. 61/60

So sensitive lol

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No Dr Dre Dews isn’t creepy. We love him. It’s these posters that just creep and stalk others . It’s seriously concerning 

Everyone knows you know who it is, ha. 

Since day one you've been his right hand man, both of you liking each other's posts and defending some "random newbie living in North Billerica." 

I'm glad Shucking Oysters is back, it's like you've been missing your twin brother and just got reunited.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Everyone knows you know who it is, ha. 

Since day one you've been his right hand man, both of you liking each other's posts and defending some "random newbie living in North Billerica." 

I'm glad Shucking Oysters is back, it's like you've been missing your twin brother and just got reunited.

He claims it’s not him. Kevin is right and he swore on his kids life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He claims it’s not him. Kevin is right and he swore on his kids life. 

The one thing missing has been sun icons. Just odd how Blizzy goes to bat for him at every turn and calls everyone crazy for thinking it's someone else.  The posting styles are sooo similar.

Also odd that the new poster hasn't denied anything at all... I mean if you or anyone just joined a new forum you'd be like "I have no idea what any of you are talking about, I'm just a computer programmer who loves weather and am glad to find a place to talk about it." 

It'll make for an interesting spring when the weather doldrums are around, ha.  Quite possibly its just someone else not banned with a second account that is looking to create a persona for the spring/summer.  Just happened to start posting 20 times a day once the winter threats were done.

When do the first buses arrive in Hopkington with runners this morning? 

Just a few days ago they were worried about it being 45* and raining.  Maybe the thunderstorms will have moved on and it will just be raining later this morning when everyone arrives, although there are plenty of people there already.