Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
April Discussion

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

C'mon you're being too harsh...... He enjoys flooding and other weather related damage as long as it's not   his property being damaged.  He sure does "sound" very similar to another forum member...……….

With all the snow pack up north it's a real possibility. After seeing the damage done by Irene, I can understand the destructive power of water.

Just now, Sugarloaf1989 said:

With all the snow pack up north it's a real possibility. After seeing the damage done by Irene, I can understand the destructive power of water.

I have friends and family up north who share your concerns.  Speaks to the character of an individual who is rooting for devastating  flooding to occur.

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I have friends and family up north who share your concerns.  Speaks to the character of an individual who is rooting for devastating  flooding to occur.

Already have a SWS for the Connecticut River flooding around here. Probably just field and boat launch parking area flooding like last Summer. I think/hope he's just kidding.

3 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Already have a SWS for the Connecticut River flooding around here. Probably just field and boat launch parking area flooding like last Summer. I think/hope he's just kidding.

Great  avatar, it's just about time for someone to start mentioning 1816 as a possibility for the summer of 2019......

49 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Seriously? There's a fee people here that cheer for the worst

I am well aware of those who cheer for the worse. And I really do not understand why they do so. 

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Lol.  We'll have to start a bet and poll to see who everyone thinks it is.  He knows everything about the forum, past arguments, phrasing, seasonal tendencies, etc.  

Who is the ghost from the past? 

Take a look at the posts he "likes"...……..who does he "sound" similar to ??????…...I've said from the beginning it's someone pulling a KD....

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What’s going on here ? Were there ski resort water rescues today or something?

?  Never rained until late, excellent spring day on a deep snowpack.  

Weather is getting pretty boring, you know most folks are more interested in the new but old poster.  Sounds like there's a lot of backchannel discussion.  Some even think it's your second account lol.  I've got $10 on Joe.

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

?  Never rained until late, excellent spring day on a deep snowpack.  

Weather is getting pretty boring, you know most folks are more interested in the new but old poster.  Sounds like there's a lot of backchannel discussion.  Some even think it's your second account lol.  I've got $10 on Joe.

I’m telling you man.. 110% it’s not him . Trust me. It’s not..  Its down to Cheetah or Birving . 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m telling you man.. 110% it’s not him . Trust me. It’s not..  Its down to Cheetah or Birving . 

Yeah it is hilarious seeing it happen.  A lot of the regulars are curious from PMs.  It may be creepy but weather is slow and it's not as creepy as the guy hiding himself with a new account.  Just a topic of conversation, ha.

Rains started up here, time to float some covered bridges down to SNE.

18 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it is hilarious seeing it happen.  A lot of the regulars are curious from PMs.  It may be creepy but weather is slow and it's not as creepy as the guy hiding himself with a new account.  Just a topic of conversation, ha.

Rains started up here, time to float some covered bridges down to SNE.

How's rooting for exciting wx in April different than February? ;)